Florence, SC, USA
This is fun Auguste! I love hearing other people's "secrets"; it brings out the individuality in them and makes them more REAL... makes them stand out from the crowd (plus I'm real nosy lol)
Ok...my secret? Well, those who know me will tell you that I LOVE music.... I always have something playing wherever I am, whether it's radio, tape, CD or even MTV. And while I freely admit to liking all types of music, I lean towards rock and alternative. The secret? I like to listen to the Carpenters, John Denver, Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond and know the words to most of their songs. (hangs head in shame! lol) I can't help it; my parents always had music playing in our house and that's what they listened to. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!
- cartoons are awesome! My kids have gotten me hooked on Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls. The old Bugs Bunny toons are classic!
- Cracker Jacks are too sweet for me but I like digging for the prizes..even if they do "suck" these days. lol *sigh*.. I miss the happy mornings I spent as a child digging in cereal boxes for prizes too.
- candy corn is good but Oprah I can only tolerate in small doses. Occasionally, I'll turn on Springer just to see whose sister is sleeping with her brother and his one armed gay friend.
- Decaflame, is it The Bold and The Beautiful?
- Ketchup on Mac-n-Cheese? ewwwwww! lol You and my brother would get along great.
- I don't count ice cubes but I won't fill a glass higher than a third of the way with ice
- raw potatoes? ewwwww again! lol
- I love storms! They are very erotic
- I'm afraid of hairy spiders!
- a pink Gremlin? Damn, those must have been some good drugs you were taking SEA! lol
- my fave candy is Sno-Caps
- frozen beans!? what is it with you people and raw food? lmao!
-RSWells, I long for peace of mind and I'm very scared of love though it is my fondest dream to find it.
- swimming naked is fun
- I'm just glad I have hair lol. I love hair products that make your hair smell really good though!
- coffee and koolaid? hmmm..ya know, you may be on to something there!
- professional wrestling? isn't that an oxymoron? lol
- I talk to my dog (cats don't listen lol)
- I'm very scared of wasps!
- I avoid yard work at all costs and try to find some hapless sucker to do it for me. (SEA, I'll pay you $20 to mow my yard lol)
- I have a thing for the number 7
- Temptress, I just want to watch you eat a popsicle! heh heh
- I will not only pick food up off the floor but I will even wash it off if it appears dirty! lol Hey dirt adds flavor and makes things crunchy, OK?
- I have a stuffed animal (a small bear named Viper) that HAS to be in my car when I am driving. He sits on my dash. he is my "protection system" (thus the name Viper lol). He is one of the few gifts I got from my wife.
Ok, I have rambled on long enough.... someone else's turn....