navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #39 » my heart goes with you my love
Open Poetry #39
Post A Reply Post New Topic my heart goes with you my love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
dollmaker
since 2006-08-30
Posts 155
mass dorchester

0 posted 2006-09-08 08:07 PM

my heart goes with you my love,
when you are sick and have to go the hospital, i may not go physcally but my heart does.
i wish somtimes we could ditch our wheelchairs
and you did not have a feeding tube to eat so we could have a romantic dinner of steak and mushrooms & potatoes and chocolate moose pudding.
with candlelight just the 2 of us no parents no aides just us! ah heaven! or maybe we could take a trip around the world i have wanted to travel,
London England, Paris France, Holland, Rome, and Italy maybe but this is all a dream i am afraid.
U & i could never bankroll such a trip, ssi does not go that far & sadly we are both in wheelchairs,
& you do use a feeding tube my love, but i do love u my love & that is no dream! i love you honey, get well soon!

© Copyright 2006 kerri miceli - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2006-09-08 08:25 PM

You've come to the right place with your poetry.  Welcome!  Being confined to a wheel chair certainly has it's drawbacks, but it beats being confined to a bed.  My mom always taught me to look at someone worse off, then count my blessings.

Your poem sounds right from the heart.  That's the best kind.  Hope to see more.

Rae

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2006-09-08 10:02 PM

Welcome to Passions, Dollmaker.

Your name bespeaks your insight, and your foresight.  You do for others, before you would even do for yourself; and then...

and then you take on the challenges.

Please, check your email for a Very Special Greeting.

And know that we are awaiting more poetry, from you, and your special one.

" It matters not this distance now  " Excerpt, Yesterday's Love
~*~
KRJ

Sunkissed
since 2002-12-03
Posts 610

3 posted 2006-09-11 12:56 PM

You never know, dollmaker, someone Great may make your dreams possible.

Very touching read.

~Sunkissed.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #39 » my heart goes with you my love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary