navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Is this really happening
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic Is this really happening Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
martina
since 2003-06-19
Posts 59

0 posted 2006-01-21 09:08 PM

At times I wonder why god gave me life. Times I wonder why I am the way I am. I wonder if people would be better off without me. I cry knowing my life wouldn't be the same without you cause if there was no you I would not be here today. Knowing you don't feel the same breaks my heart wanting to hear your voice, wanting to be held by your arms so tight. Feeling like I'm just a dumb teenage girl with dreams, knowing one person thinks more of me then I myself thinks. No one shows they care more then you. Wanting to smile but can't because just not being around you makes me ill. Not being able to breath till I smell your smell. Shivering in the cold till I see you snow stops falling the brisk cold air stops blowing. Where would I be without you I wonder to myself.

© Copyright 2006 martina - All Rights Reserved
Bodger
since 2005-06-12
Posts 1260
Tolerance for a short time
1 posted 2006-01-22 11:22 AM

This almost reads like an emotive download

So much to say and so little time

Pashion is immense, it corrodes the brain, destroys emotion feeling provoking behaviour changes

Some call it love

Dave

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Is this really happening

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary