navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » The Love Divine
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Love Divine Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kevinbrianwright
since 2006-01-19
Posts 35
NYC

0 posted 2006-01-20 06:23 AM

Copyright (c) Kevin Brian Wright 2006

Upon this journey of love, this blessed day, I stand defenseless against his immortal bow string once again. And all the golden arrows that have pierced me through so swiftly to complete their path. The eternal portal of heaven has opened and let me in, where I saw her noble spirit returning from the province. Before God my eyes were lifted much her way, toward her angelic face of more her beauty. Speak will I of this dear saint that I just saw in lovely praise. Never will I forsake the true way of heaven and earth. How full of love I burn in every step I carry in great reverence  for my dearly loved, O‘ how she bewitches me, where my body is a veil to my soul. By the sweet breath of Aphrodite and the very thought of this holy sin, she bounds me with her lips, which I have never departed. The true interpreter of my heart,  measured by the silk road that her adorn light maintains, which spreads wide a loves fill. She appears in sweet brightness where the famed keeper of the stars closes her eyes, and the moon shines a circled course East. Teaching a long study to those who walk the isle of the blessed, as Mithras stands before the temple of sun. Beholding a high genius of glory in his hand, crowning her with golden laurels and the kindly light of praise. I look toward the covering sky where the heaven has one father and the earth takes the sweet love of one daughter. She gets more beautiful with every crimson rose that blooms Christ within and cleanses her lovely face with his miraculous rays. Reaching a clouds embrace with open wings high upon the vault of breath and mind. The way that light shall shine upon her head.  Where the Lord of amorous love will shower her with all the gold beneath the nights review. Her spirit travels outward, clothed in garments of stars which had with love turn itself. She descends me into her nature of the living God and never moves me, from the sweet gaze of her heavenly bliss. Her scarlet rose lips, that rest below her lovely veils of  brunet, amorous eyes of pearl. with sable eyebrows, that fill the colors of her angelic face. As she caresses my soul with her beautiful hands of ivory. Even the terrestrial orb now glows brighter, the sun burns more powerful and the stars sparkle more clear. The book of gates unlock before her on a straight forward pathway abroad a prayers speech. My heart is her seed, that treads softly under The Lords feet, and with this seed paradise shall be born. Where generations of heaven shall favor promises of her starlit eyes and fulfill the lamp of light. Wheeling it’s bright design across the firmaments of the sky. O’ daughter of Babylon, my piercing lover who stands at the door of all creation. Turning the years that turn me toward the fields where my spirit burns at it’s fullest. By the root of all Goddesses where the fountain of grace serves a worldly purpose and delivers me from heavenly and earthly bounds. For their will always be words to be said on love on her behalf as far as any man has traveled. Her sweet air is the stairway that processes more her new beauties that fuses the earth with the heavens. My dear love soars before God’s celestial nest beyond the golden balcony of the sun, Where she stirs up the world with her finger. While loves guide leads me through the theaters of paradise

Kevin Brian Wright

© Copyright 2006 Kevin Brian Wright - All Rights Reserved
littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
1 posted 2006-01-20 09:01 AM

Kevin,

your writing is fine and perfected.  It is poetic prose doused with myth and history.

If I had to guess the inspiration for this, it would have to be a constellation.  
I am thinking Virgo, or Nymphyus, a mythological figure such as Isis, Aphrodite.

Other than that, SHE can be seen as the Mother (being Mary or Earth) it depends on the reader.

Its astounding.

Wish I had written this too:

O’ daughter of Babylon, my piercing lover who stands at the door of all creation.
Turning the years that turn me toward the fields where my spirit burns at it’s fullest.

You possess the insight of the great poets and philosophers.

This is soothing, spiritual.

kevinbrianwright
since 2006-01-19
Posts 35
NYC
2 posted 2006-01-20 09:26 AM

Thank you much i greatly appreciate your thoughts.
froggy
since 2003-06-23
Posts 1893
Michigan
3 posted 2006-01-20 01:40 PM

Beautifully said.

:-)

kevinbrianwright
since 2006-01-19
Posts 35
NYC
4 posted 2006-01-20 03:35 PM

Many thanks!

[This message has been edited by kevinbrianwright (01-21-2006 12:19 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » The Love Divine

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary