navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » they say
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic they say Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
poetict718
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1

0 posted 2006-03-09 10:55 AM

They say that god wouldnt put you in situations if he knew you could not handle them, but i guess that is true
. My situations are like hurricanes and everybody and everything gets torn apart. Im young so they say.
They also tell me girl you are young and you havent been what i have been through, and i say you are right i been through worse. As a matter of fact i am dealing with situations, situations that hurts me but i suck it and deal with.I dont want no one to feel pity for me because than i won't never understand my mistakes. they say that a portrait have lots of meaning but dont let mines fool you.

© Copyright 2006 poetict718 - All Rights Reserved
aujussy wolf
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-08-09
Posts 1215
Michigan
1 posted 2006-03-09 11:04 PM

at times its good to let go of the things you hold or held so close , you let go with this write ... well done !

In his mantle gray he walked one day across a shining floor and with crystal key in secrecy he opened an ivory door -J.R.R. Tolkien(T.Bombadil-the adv

Air Goddess
since 2006-02-11
Posts 108
Canada
2 posted 2006-03-10 07:52 PM

The young mind is like a toddler
trying to walk... but each foot refused
to cooperate, going in opposite directions...thus confusing the poor body.
And maybe that is why we poets are considered blessed, we have a gift that
is able to coordinate the feet of the mind.
And when I read your poetry, I see beautiful
coordination.  Keep on writing!

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
3 posted 2006-03-10 08:21 PM

Welcome to Passions. Keep your pens and brushes busy, the portrait you paint is yours alone. "They" will interpret what they see as they choose, but you must paint your true colors with your brushes.
StevenS
since 2005-09-21
Posts 945
L. A. (Lower Alabama)
4 posted 2006-03-11 05:44 AM

Welcome Poetict718, poetry has a wonderful way of crossing that great divide between old and young. Enjoyed! :-)
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » they say

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary