navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Pervert's Delight
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Pervert's Delight Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
That place with padded walls and funny people in white.........

0 posted 1999-10-30 09:46 PM

There is one in every neighboorhood
Every school, cinema and mall
The pervert
He could be anyone you know

And then she strolls into sight
There is one in every neighboorhood, school, cinema, and mall
She is the pervert's delight

She might be a young girl
Skin so smooth, milky white
Yet to be ravaged by teen acne
Slim and supple, with barely budding breasts
And best of all-
She is innocence embodied

Or perhaps she is the heartbreaker
A smile that teases a man's heart
And a body to spark the libido
She comes on like a tramp,
And turns off like a faucet
-She will pay-

Maybe she is the normal housewife
A superb body hidden in folds of clothing
Her husband is the good doctor
And she has three lovely children
But under the cool exterior (he knows) she is a bitch in heat

Anyone could be a victim to him
The long stares and lingering touches
The tight hugs and kisses that stray from cheek to mouth
I was treated this way as a child,
So could your wife, daughter, mother, or you
Anyone is subject to become
A pervert's delight

------------------
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage."
-Billy Corgan-

© Copyright 1999 Systematic Decay - All Rights Reserved
suicidal dreams
since 1999-09-28
Posts 343
Toledo Ohio USA
1 posted 1999-10-30 11:57 PM

An imaging burning in her mind and between her thighs. - Type o- -
Great band great lyrics and they in a way match the tramp you speak of in this. great poem Amy great but im confused who is it you speak of(i mean the pervert of your childhood)

------------------
life is short kill quick

JennyLee
since 1999-09-01
Posts 1461
Northwestern, NJ.
2 posted 1999-10-31 07:46 AM

Sooooo vivid Amy...you have written this so very well!!

Jenny

Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
3 posted 1999-10-31 08:51 AM

Tom, I am not speaking of any "tramp" in particular.....and I have had a fwe neighboor and such who, when I was younger, let their hugs linger and kisses stray to my mouth- it is not a big deal though, Im not traumatized over it. However, some people could be.

------------------
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage."
-Billy Corgan-

D.B. Whyte
since 1999-10-27
Posts 94
Crest Hill, IL, USA
4 posted 1999-10-31 09:20 AM

There's misspent passion just flitting about in all of our homescapes, I'm frightened for the children because they just can't see it til it's over, sometimes not even then. The extreme in South America coming to light. It happens here as well. I'll be afraid to let my boy out of sight.

Though you say you're okay, it's still there enough for you to show it here and I'm glad you were able to express it in this forum.

D.B.

------------------
Doing what can't be done is the glory of living.
---Samuel C. Armstrong

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
5 posted 1999-10-31 03:40 PM

Unfortunately...your wrong...there's more than one in every neighborhood. And some of us are unlucky enough to know it. And there are oh so many forms of rape...because there are places in the mind not even time can elude.
Very good work here.

~*Allana*~

suicidal dreams
since 1999-09-28
Posts 343
Toledo Ohio USA
6 posted 1999-11-01 08:00 PM

Ive got one more thing to say anyone wh thinks of rape as a good thing or way to get what you want is truly wrong for rape is nothing but loveless love, and the people that rape usually dont recieve true love, and they still dont through rape.

------------------
life is short kill quick

Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
7 posted 1999-11-01 08:04 PM

Rape is not loveless love, Tom. Rape is almost never a crime of passion, lust perhaps, passion, no. It is usually a combination of lust, and the need to dominate.

D.B.- I worte this more for the truly victimized. I was the target of a few innappropriate carresses, sure, but far too many are subject to much more.

------------------
Thinking is just what a great many people think they are doing when they are merely rearranging their predjudices.

JennyLee
since 1999-09-01
Posts 1461
Northwestern, NJ.
8 posted 1999-11-01 09:43 PM

Amy is right Tom,rape is about dominance
not love in any fashion. It's a nasty mix of alot of twisted emotions.

Amy,So sorry My Choice made you ache too.I am just longing to see...I know you know how that feels. **HUGS**

Jenny

[This message has been edited by JennyLee (edited 11-01-1999).]

suicidal dreams
since 1999-09-28
Posts 343
Toledo Ohio USA
9 posted 1999-11-01 09:47 PM

No i didnt mean love like that it was an oxymoron love without love
you know like sex is making love but with rape it is sex without the special feelings of husband and wife for the rapist has no love and recieves no love

------------------
life is short kill quick

JennyLee
since 1999-09-01
Posts 1461
Northwestern, NJ.
10 posted 1999-11-01 09:51 PM

Yes Sweety, I know...you are right I do know what you mean MEeee
roxane
since 1999-09-02
Posts 505
us
11 posted 1999-11-02 11:31 AM

i have to say that the title drove me to it. i think that you make an interesting point here, but i have a question: are you speaking as the pervert, as an outsider, or as one of his victims? at first you seem to be on the outside, then satirizing the pervert himself, then as a former victim. i think that does add some more depth to it, despite the confusion i had. anyways, i thought that it was an excellent poem.

Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
12 posted 1999-11-02 08:54 PM

roxane, you point out things I had not noticed. I can't say I had a perspective to begin with, which was a major flaw in my writing process, in fact, I often don't pay attention to that. Thank you roxane for pointing this out.

------------------
Thinking is just what a great many people think they are doing when they are merely rearranging their predjudices.

For_Never
since 1999-10-27
Posts 125
Cincinnati, oh, United States of America
13 posted 1999-11-02 09:53 PM

Rape isn't truly loveless....I feel it is a misplaced love..a misplaced love that could never be, so in the act the rapist is trying to make it be...Domination, force, Lust, they are all tools for the unhealthy mind to cope with lack of acceptence of reality. It is a downward spiral..Not only the victom suffers, for while they do suffer most apparently....and please don't think I am defending this most haneous crime, For the rapist it is like fix...to hold the pain of with a stick so to speak...but like any drug...the more it is done..he shorter that stick becomes...and the less the rapist can control himself, or separate reality..

Chronic rapist are at the point where they feel what they are doing is natural..and they can't seperate they act of rape for the love they once longed for...and without love..there is no healing of the soul...and the tragic outcome is...the rapist is the one dominated..

EAB,

((Please don't think I have even a single iota of acceptance of rapist, only a sympathy, for a made victom.

and to all the unwillful victoms, my heart bleed for the pain you reap))

Watcher666
since 1999-10-13
Posts 1606

14 posted 1999-11-04 10:08 AM

Vivid,chilling and excellent!!!

------------------
Illusion...what we see and what we do...it's all up to you.

Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
15 posted 1999-11-04 04:15 PM

For_Never, I must disagree with you- imagine a man pulls up to a young girl, 11 or 12 perhaps, and either graps her or coaxes her in the car....and rapes her. How is this love?

To Everyone: My message in the poem was not really about rape, it is that anyone may become subject to a pervert.....be it unsuitable touching or carressing, rape, molestation, or anything else. Don't think you are safe because you are married, or that you child is safe because you live in a nice neighboorhood. That is the message.

------------------

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Pervert's Delight

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary