navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Replying ..........EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!! (pretending to be isis)
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Replying ..........EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!! (pretending to be isis) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN

0 posted 2000-04-01 08:10 PM

There is well over thirty people posting in this forum.You guyz really should start to reply.There are so many poems in here with 0-2 replies and then there are poems with 10-20 replies.It only takes a couple minutes if that to reply to someones poem.I think that if your going to post you should at least respond to a couple of poems.Its really not that hard.I'm not trying to complain or tell you guyz what to do or anything this is just "what i think" and i'm sure that im not the only one.Maybe everyone is just replying to the same posts...could we try spreadin them out a little? thanx for listening   Sorry in advance to Isis and micheal if i aint suppose to do this.
~Angie

[This message has been edited by just_another_fe (edited 04-02-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Angie - All Rights Reserved
Jonas
since 2000-03-03
Posts 796
Oregon
1 posted 2000-04-01 08:20 PM

I'm afraid I've been a bit remiss when it comes to responding lately...been such a busy week. However, tonight I will attempt to hit as many poems as I can here. Thanks for the reminder  

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
-Edgar Allen Poe

AVANTI
since 2000-02-02
Posts 664
INDIA/MAHARASHTRA/PUNE
2 posted 2000-04-02 12:19 PM

I agree totally...and i have been good since the last waring i go from ISIS(not the pretender) but it good you're playing her role while she is away...

If all was light...then I would have never learnt the dark...from which such truth evolves
from which evolves the light...
Avanti Rao

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
3 posted 2000-04-02 07:13 PM

There comes a point in all the poets lives where they decide to be a team player or not.
We can't change them, we can only hope my occasional reminders help a bit.
Let's hope more people get the hint and respond.
Thanks

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self...
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Replying ..........EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!! (pretending to be isis)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary