navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » A state Of Depresion, yet not as so
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic A state Of Depresion, yet not as so Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DziR
since 2000-03-29
Posts 11
Sydney, Australia

0 posted 2000-03-29 02:05 AM

The Mystery Suffering
From The Unknown Pain.

My mind is blocked...... I can’t think clearly....... I am doing stupid things, that I
know I’ll regret later.     I try to be happy, not for my sake, but for the sake of
others.  I am trying to act normal,  I just can’t though.   Everyone is starting to
notice it too. No one can do anything, I don’t want anyone to help. This is just
one of those things that I need to figure out by myself. Just one of those things
that in time will heal itself.
With hope I pray. I pray that one day everyone,  will forgive me for what I am
doing.     It may seem wrong now, but in my heart it feels right.
All the things that used to come naturally to me, now are the hardest chores.
Waking up each day. Being bright and cheerful.  Now are so hard. I can’t eat-I
can’t sleep-I can’t even smile anymore.   I’m sure it will pass. It’s probably just
some phase.
I have no answers, no thoughts.  All that is left is my naked body, my naked
soul,   my naked mind.
Everything is so superficial. My life is upside down. With me standing on my
feet. I keep trying to stand on my head. But that only makes matters worse.
It will change in time.     All I can do is wait, until the storm passes, so I can pick
up the pieces of what was once my life.

© Copyright 2000 Stephanie Alexandria - All Rights Reserved
Sandra Cox
since 2000-03-24
Posts 48
Essex, London,UK
1 posted 2000-03-29 03:04 AM

A very sad but powerful piece of writing.  I hope that you will be able to smile again very soon!

Sandra x

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
2 posted 2000-03-29 09:32 AM

DziR~ Welcome! I hope you smile soon too. Until then, here is one from me   -SEA
Broken Wings
since 2000-03-18
Posts 157
Miami, FL.
3 posted 2000-03-29 02:40 PM

DziR, WELCOME! this is a very powerful poem....keep faith that one day your life will turn right side up.  

**HUG**
take care,
Broken Wings

"As you learn and grow, you will realize the greater the pain, the greater the growth."
-IYANLA VANZANT

Hope, tears, and renewal
since 2000-03-27
Posts 74

4 posted 2000-03-29 05:54 PM

Wow.  That was so incredible... I feel your pain... I feel the same way you do.  Or at least the same way your poem conveys.  I don't think anyone could feel *just* like you feel.  Am I rambling?  Anyway, that was a great piece of writing and I wish you luck in "waiting for the storm to pass"
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
5 posted 2000-03-29 06:25 PM

Welcome Dzir!!  What a wonderful piece of self analysis here!  I too hope and know the storm will pass and you will again be surrounded by rainbows  

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self...
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Aiden Kelly
since 2000-02-14
Posts 148
Ft. Wayne, IN USA
6 posted 2000-03-29 06:46 PM

welcome to passions!!!    wow!  nice piece of writing!    i can definitely relate, my friend, so let me say (from one who has reached the other shore) it will pass!!! promise!  keep going! you can make it!
dhuron
since 2000-03-19
Posts 476

7 posted 2000-03-29 06:50 PM

Most Warm Welcome to passions,

You Poem conveys many feelings I once had.  It is a most difficult phase, but it will phase and you will come out Stronger than ever.  Be Strong and patient.

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, not the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Angel Usagi
since 2000-03-29
Posts 11

8 posted 2000-03-29 08:00 PM

Always remember to use your wings.  Great poem!

~*Angel Usagi*~

just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN
9 posted 2000-03-29 09:59 PM

DziR~
This is a
great poem and
it is very powerful.
A little constructive
critisism..if you wrote in
a different format it would be
even more powerful then it already is...
just my opinion. welcome to Passions
& Dark Passions. I've been
in this forum for 2 a
day now and i think
its my favorite
so far  
~Angie

Scarlet Lady
since 2000-02-11
Posts 242
Midwest
10 posted 2000-03-29 10:35 PM

DziR.......well no one yet has captured in WORDS my own experience like you have.  It is always THOSE writings that HIT right to the center of humanity, that I think are the best.  You have done that very well here I would say!  Thank you so much for the wonderful read.......I devoured it!  I also saved it!!!  (I do not do that much...but this one deserved it....as it was from the heart!)  Hope to read more of your writings soon!!!!  
Songbird
Member Elite
since 1999-12-15
Posts 2184
Missouri
11 posted 2000-03-29 10:37 PM

Depression is exactly as you described, as I know too well, however it is one that is very treatable, and you should not have to suffer it alone. I hope you can reach out to someone, that is willing to help. If you would like to email me I'm a good listener, sometimes you just need a listening ear.
CrEaTuRe
since 2000-01-01
Posts 260
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
12 posted 2000-03-29 10:44 PM

Welcome to Dark Passion Dzir   you really are good at capturing the essence of  sufferings.... lovelt work dear  
hope to see more of it .....

DziR
since 2000-03-29
Posts 11
Sydney, Australia
13 posted 2000-04-02 05:26 AM

I guess most people would think it a bit crazy writing to one's self. However, I'm not actually writting to myself but rather every single person who has read my peom, and replied (also to those who have chosen not too).
I wrote this poem in October 1998, and I am pleased to announce that I have found the lighter side of life. Occasionally I still get depressed but I have learnt to realise just how much my life has to offer. I thank those people who have offered to lend an ear, but I now have learnt from my own experiences to turn them around into good, and also to help others by just being there. I was deeply touched by all your replies!! thank you all so much. I've been writting poetry for about 3 years now, so if any of you would like to hear some, send a msg to me and I'll be sure to get back to you!

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
14 posted 2000-04-02 08:02 AM

A nice style of writing...easy to read and understand..glad to read you are feeling so much better now.   James
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » A state Of Depresion, yet not as so

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary