navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » About me
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic About me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
brandywine
since 2000-01-19
Posts 19
Illinois

0 posted 2000-01-19 01:06 PM

Hi All.  My name is Brandy and I am a 23 year old single mother. My son is 5 and his name is Luke.  I have been writing as long as I can remember, but it kinda tapered off when Luke was born. 1999 was a very difficult year for me. My boyfriend of almost 2 years died in April and this past November, the man who rasied me my entire life (my grandpa) died unexpectedly of Lung cancer. It has been very difficult to get a grip of my self and of my emotions.  Yesterday I picked up the pen and started writing and it is unbeleivable at how much better I feel already.   And today I found this place.  I have really enjoyed reading your art work and I hope you will enjoy mine.  Thanks for sharing your feelings and for letting me share mine.

Brandywine

We are each of us angels with only one wing...
and the only way we are able to fly..
is by embracing each other.

© Copyright 2000 Brandy - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-01-19 06:24 PM

Brandy thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.  Rough roads led you to us, but here I hope you can find friends, comfort and soul release.  Welcome again  

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
~Isis~
(Sovereign of the Spirit)

Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

2 posted 2000-01-19 11:26 PM

FIRST (((((((((HUGS))))))))
Let me say I am so sorry for the losses you have to endure.  I hope you stay with and join our family.  We are hear to listen and enjoy one another.  Hope to hear from you soon.......Bojopy

"Write down what you say if what you say is not written down" (Bojopy)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » About me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary