navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » answer me now pleaseee
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic answer me now pleaseee Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweet_lost_palestinian1
since 2004-01-08
Posts 90

0 posted 2004-01-28 05:02 PM

tell me is it wrong to love?
is it wrong to feel ?

is it wrongto have a best friend that could alwayz love you...atleast friends give u some love.

they give u tears of happineesssss.
they give u support ,joy,love and most of all there friendshipp....

but you ,u dont even care..u dont care about if i get hurt or not..u dont care how much it hurts to have no-1 in life..

i feel like when im around u im justa joke...well
u choice this path and remember i will never hate or even think about hurting u but i will try to get away ...so please dont come back my heart is now dark...............so plz

© Copyright 2004 sweet_lost_palestinian1 - All Rights Reserved
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
1 posted 2004-01-28 06:45 PM

I liek this. It reminds me of a guy i used to know. He would break my heart, then a few days later he would show up, amnd pretend like nothing happened, and i wouldnt say anything, because i really loved and cared for him, and i didnt want our friendship to end. Finally i got tired of going through the ain that he caused, and told him i had had enough. We still talk but we arent as close as before. I dontknow. I really liked the poem though. It was awesome.
~kissa~

**~kissa~**
*I wanna be a little more like me, and a little less like YOU!*~ Linkin Park

sweet_lost_palestinian1
since 2004-01-08
Posts 90

2 posted 2004-01-28 07:06 PM

yea...thanks for ur comments but umm i think if u still love him u should get back with him...because rememebr he will be the only 1 to stand up 4 u when ever u need hi..soo just take my advice u wish thanks ago lots of loveeeeeeee
greco
since 2003-09-27
Posts 85
buffalo ny
3 posted 2004-01-28 10:12 PM

hey i have to disagree with you and the last comment about getting back together i have read a few more of your post like the woamn who wrote about her father not everything is perfect and thats why people are drawn to poetry, i guess you think everyhitng will work out for the best when in the real world it doesent always work out sorry to say.

A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body - the wishbone

Sweetpoet16m4u04
since 2002-11-10
Posts 153
Ma, U.S.A
4 posted 2004-01-28 10:49 PM

See my reply to your other poem!!

Hugs again,
Chris

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » answer me now pleaseee

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary