navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Finally
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Finally Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
mgoodman1989
since 2006-03-05
Posts 93
Iowa, USA

0 posted 2006-08-19 02:27 PM

Recently fell in love with the boy that is totally and completely perfect for me. His name is Josh, and he is amazing. He is the first boy to know about ALL the mistakes I've made, and not run the other way. He truely loves me for me. Well, I went to New York and was away from him for 10 days. I called him everynight. (It's funny how I had to be hundreds of miles away from him to realize that I need him more then anything) When I got home he told me that he missed me and he loved me. I was happier then ever, because I love him too. I just hope that this lasts a really long time.

Anyways, This probably isn't one of my bests. It has no rythym really, just the way I felt, as I felt it.

I hope you enjoy...

He's finally said it
those three little words
I've never been happier
then I am at this moment

He started with "I Miss You"
And ended quickly
with "And I really Love you"
I had to hold back tears

An akward pause and then
"I love you too" came from me
I really meant "I need you...
everyday at my side"

Five minutes later
that "10 seconds" ends
I know beyond doubt
He's my ONE, perfect match.

© Copyright 2006 Michelle Elizabeth Goodman - All Rights Reserved
libbym
since 2006-08-13
Posts 4

1 posted 2006-08-19 05:10 PM

i like this i can relate a lot
broken_smile1469
since 2006-07-02
Posts 104

2 posted 2006-08-20 02:02 AM

i loved this poem! i can relate to it a lot too. great job
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

3 posted 2006-08-20 03:14 PM

I love this poem I can also relate to it. That's what i like in poem that I can relate alot to them.
Thanks for sharing. Ienjoy reading your poems.

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
4 posted 2006-08-20 06:22 PM

Hey mgoodman1989,

I'm happy for ya! Sounds like you've met an awesome guy

I liked this poem also. I think that even though it didn't rhythm it had awesome flow to it. When you read the words they just seemed to flow right off your tongue. Nice job with this one... And also I haven't seen you post anything in awhile so I just want to say welcome back. I hope that you will continue to post more in the near future.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece

"I pray thee, O God, that I
may be beautiful within."
–Socrates
                     @-->---

mgoodman1989
since 2006-03-05
Posts 93
Iowa, USA
5 posted 2006-08-20 07:08 PM

Thanks for your awesome words of kindness everybody. LOL! And thanks for the welcoming Stargal!! I've missed Pip, but have been awful busy lately.... and it seems things will be getting even more hectic for me. Incase I don't post in a while, I'm sorry, and I am thinking of all of you. Enjoy going back to school, or whatever it is that's going on right now in all your lives.

Much love,

Michelle

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Finally

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary