navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Why??
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why?? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

0 posted 2006-06-29 12:48 PM

Laughing yet crying over
the sadness of our friend
going off to college we stand
behind the car and watch her leave

After she is gone I look to you and
kinda wave and then go home
the next day i hear about a plane crash
It was sad but i thought
nothing of it

the day after that i got the news
YOU, Tiesha, were in that plane
YOU, Tiesha, died
in the mountains of maine

We didn't even get a proper goodbye
Why'd you hafta go on that plane
Tiesha, friend, I understand
That God has plans through this

You know, your parents came to church
the following Sunday and got saved
That was because of you
So sad but so true

Tiesha everyone misses you
How could you be gone
I love you girl
and i'll see you in Heaven
RIP Tiesha Loesberg
one of my good friends
Died in a plane crash last thursday...

she is missed my many...
this isnt a normal work by me...
I just needed to get it out of me

© Copyright 2006 Rebekah - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2006-06-29 01:02 AM

well it's amazing...I'm so sorry for your loss.
bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

2 posted 2006-06-29 01:04 AM

TY : )
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
3 posted 2006-06-29 10:21 AM

i thought it was really good, and sad. I can relate to it really well, my best friend died when i was five and actually i remember ever moment of those times. i understood what was going on. and my friend and i were fighting and wernt speaking, and it was spring break and she went off, and we hadnts spoken, and she died over spring break.

im sorry about your friend, this may not help, but sometimes stuff like this happens, and it is horrible, but years later something may occur because this happen, and the changes may not be all bad. i left my old school after i couldnt take it anymore, and i would def had stayed if my (deceased) best friend was still alive, i met some amazing people, who are now my bests friends, and i have some of the  best friends i have ever had. Bekahlekah , may not seem like it but, you will b able to get on with life, you just might not ever forget, the best thing for you friend is to remember her and have others do the same!!!!!!

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
4 posted 2006-06-29 10:22 AM

i thought it was really good, and sad. I can relate to it really well, my best friend died when i was five and actually i remember ever moment of those times. i understood what was going on. and my friend and i were fighting and wernt speaking, and it was spring break and she went off, and we hadnts spoken, and she died over spring break.

im sorry about your friend, this may not help, but sometimes stuff like this happens, and it is horrible, but years later something may occur because this happen, and the changes may not be all bad. i left my old school after i couldnt take it anymore, and i would def had stayed if my (deceased) best friend was still alive, i met some amazing people, who are now my bests friends, and i have some of the  best friends i have ever had. Bekahlekah , may not seem like it but, you will b able to get on with life, you just might not ever forget, the best thing for you friend is to remember her and have others do the same!!!!!!

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
5 posted 2006-06-29 10:22 AM

i

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
6 posted 2006-06-29 10:23 AM

m sorry about your friend, this may not help, but sometimes stuff like this happens, and it is horrible, but years later something may occur because this happen, and the changes may not be all bad. i left my old school after i couldnt take it anymore, and i would def had stayed if my (deceased) best friend was still alive, i met some amazing people, who are now my bests friends, and i have some of the  best friends i have ever had. Bekahlekah , may not seem like it but, you will b able to get on with life, you just might not ever forget, the best thing for you friend is to remember her and have others do the same!!!!!!
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
7 posted 2006-06-29 10:27 AM

bekahlekah  , this was really good, meaningful, sad . i liked it.  I am sorry about this tragedy, i know how it feels to lose a friend, you dont ever get over it, believe me i know. my best friend died when i was five, it wasnt any worse or any better because i was young. i understood what was going on,  we were fighting before spring break, and we were celebrating a holiday, and we had stopped fighting, but we were busy, and i never got to say Good bye, she died over spring break.
  YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU , BECAUSE OF THE POEM.  

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
8 posted 2006-06-29 10:29 AM

bekahlekah  , this was really good, meaningful, sad . i liked it.  I am sorry , i know how it feels to lose a friend,it hurts like nothing else, my best friend died when i was five, wasnt any worse or any better because i was young,  understood what was going on, over spring break she died i never said good bye.  YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU , BECAUSE OF THE POEM.  a
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
9 posted 2006-06-29 10:29 AM

bekahlekah  , this was really good, meaningful, sad . i liked it.  I am sorry , i know how it feels to lose a friend,it hurts like nothing else, my best friend died when i was five, over spring break she died i never said good bye.  YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU , BECAUSE OF THE POEM.  
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
10 posted 2006-06-29 10:31 AM

this was really good, sad and meaningful. i can relate, my best friend died when i was five , and i never got to say goddbye. i havent ever forgotten.  its not easy to go through,to lose a friend. your friend would be proud that you wrote that poem for her.
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
11 posted 2006-06-29 10:33 AM

it was really good. sad and meaning ful. i can relate to losing a friend. YOUR FRIEND WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU FOR WRITING THIS FOR HER.
bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

12 posted 2006-06-29 11:59 AM

John O'Driscoll
since 2006-03-13
Posts 43
Sandy, Utah
13 posted 2006-06-29 05:24 PM

ouch thats rough. I had three friends die in car accidents last year and it was a terrible experience. But from your poem, i can see that your not letting it control you. I recall the words of Liam Neeson. Sometimes you wish that the person you loved had never existed so you could be spared your pain. But the thing is you'll always have memories.
That which does not kill us makes us stronger!

YOU ROCK!!! great write!!!

Love Always

John

True happiness is found after you think you have irretrievably lost it

bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

14 posted 2006-06-29 05:32 PM

Thanks John.  I'm sorry to hear about your loss of 3 friends.  
Its hard.  but i know shes in a better place so  it gives me hope.  I'll see her again. : )

rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
15 posted 2006-06-29 06:25 PM

whoa it posted multiple times. sorry i couldnt get it to post earlier , i didnt realize it had posted, sorry.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Why??

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary