navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » time on my hands...
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic time on my hands... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
acid_tears_i_cry
since 2005-11-25
Posts 24
United States, UT

0 posted 2006-03-28 11:42 AM

Nuthing but time...thats all I have now...No more of u...no more of my friend...ITS ALL JUST TIME NOW! I dont care wut u say...i dont care wut u do...cuz when i called and said its Over...U said..."OKAY! FINE WERE THRU"...I cried and u didnt notice...not that thats all I want...but u could have kept the fact that u love me to urself becus now Im just lost...U said it was all true and Im all u think about...were those just suck up words to get me in ur bed? Im lost Im confused...Maybe Im just far better off without u....He loves me...He loves me....NOT!  thats all i say now....but heres something new just for u...GOODBYE BABY!!!

By: Malinda Peterson

Can you read the word "loneliness" and not think of a dark room?

© Copyright 2006 Malinda C. Peterson - All Rights Reserved
Just A Kid
since 2006-03-26
Posts 2

1 posted 2006-03-28 07:12 PM

Wow! So much emotion is put into this poem, doubt, anger, and dare I say love?
This was a great poem, I just want to let you know about a few things.

1) It would be nice for the reader if you broke this down into stanzas, it helps us keep our place when we are reading.

2) Spelling! Yes, I'm not terrific at spelling either, but it also helps the reader keep on tract when reading if you spell things correctly.
It also conveys to the reader that you do not care when you do not take the time to check your spelling, it makes the reader
wonder why he/she bothers to even post a reply, why should we "waste" our time when you don't take the time to correct your spelling.

Okay, enough of the lecture!

This poem brought back so many memories, I want to tell you thank you for posting this
There was a time I could relate to this... Even now I can relate to this, I loved it!
Keep posting, I look forward to seeing more of your poems

curiouse
since 2006-03-21
Posts 277
england
2 posted 2006-04-04 05:17 PM

just a kid is stargal no.2
lol
great poem acid_tears_i_cry

Curioustity is a fine gift...

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
3 posted 2006-04-04 05:34 PM

That's cause just a kid is one of my best friends, plus i adopted him to be my "brother"  

Also i was helping him post that, i doubt he knows much about poetry but he tries! 0mgosh! 0mgosh! Someone actually reads what i post, YES!

I enjoyed your poem a lot, thank you so much for sharing it with everyone

@-->---

curiouse
since 2006-03-21
Posts 277
england
4 posted 2006-04-04 05:45 PM

sorry,
i did not mean to be rude stargal.but hey i guess i was right.anyways..back to the poem...

Curioustity is a fine gift...

latteaddict213
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2006-02-17
Posts 523
Colorado
5 posted 2006-04-08 07:16 PM

I would be alot easyer to read if it was seperated into stanzas. thats funny. Starga 2.lol. Cool poem acid_tears_i_cry. nice write.

Jessica

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » time on my hands...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary