navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Not impressed
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Not impressed Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
John B
since 2002-07-02
Posts 68
Texas, USA

0 posted 2005-01-10 02:36 PM

Contests and lifted glory because times were not right and neither was the story. Loyal was the reason we haven’t had the chance to change. So pour; pour it out, pour it out on you and me. Tale spun are the reasons you can’t ask why we’re shunned by everything but the sky. Hell, none are as empty as the shy. Alone are the rudders taking us off course into the times of less remorse.  Put your self to sleep with some pages. I said go ahead put your self to sleep with those damn pages. Put your self to sleep with a page. Unlock life with a page.  Not impressed with the less you know me I do confess you are right and again so is this story. Hateful was the tone at the damn midnight you were gone regardless of the matter you have won. And the finest they are here but the finest here they are gone. Let me let you know we hate living after this. I said just go to sleep with your pages put your self to sleep with some page…go to sleep writing your damn pages..Go on to sleep hearing your damn pages… Damnit go to sleep bearing a page.

i will be of one command.
sometimes it's the hardest thing you can do.

© Copyright 2005 John Nathan Booker - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2005-01-10 05:28 PM

I think you like saying damn....
*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry
2 posted 2005-01-10 08:25 PM

Haha - I think he might too!
Nice write

~Alli~

Happy 2005!

John B
since 2002-07-02
Posts 68
Texas, USA
3 posted 2005-01-11 12:06 PM

Damnit tops Damn. There's plenty of other 4 letter words I use to keep the conversation going. Like yeah.
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2005-01-11 09:15 AM

rofl...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Not impressed

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary