navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Looking back at yesterday! :-(
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking back at yesterday! :-( Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweet_cute_palestinian04
since 2004-04-11
Posts 418
Earth

0 posted 2004-06-22 05:40 PM

Looking back at yesterday ,
Thoughts and dreams of you being here.

All my life  i was  living alone with no where to go until i met you ,the one who loved and cared about the beauty of life,

Nothing in life mattered but the moment we shared love as one...

This all changed the night i let you go into the arms of someone unknown..

Like a blind eye seeking for a sight.
Not knowing what will happen next,

Looking for a way to get back  on the road again,
To feel the alittle trust of love,

Just one more chance to break and More promises that will never be able tO speak our story with the saddest ending,

So i have no life on the face of earth because there is No one here to share IT with ,.

Like a flower in medow ,there is so many others to be thought of but the only  one that sticks out with the greatest smile IS you...!!!!!!!!!

I hate the world because it does'nt have a taste, i HATE the world because it does'nt have a color.!!
Admit that im right,,!

[This message has been edited by sweet_cute_palestinian04 (06-22-2004 10:22 PM).]

© Copyright 2004 sweet_cute_palestinian04 - All Rights Reserved
Stepharoo
since 2004-05-04
Posts 149
Washington, USA
1 posted 2004-06-22 09:29 PM

I had to read it a few times..It was kinda hard for me to understand, but I think I know what you are talking about. Keep it up!
*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry
2 posted 2004-07-05 01:20 AM

Maybe it's me or maybe it's because it's 1:17 in the morning but I'm just totally confused.  There were parts where I could grasp what you were talking about. I just don't see this as one of your greatest poems.

~Alli~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Looking back at yesterday! :-(

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary