navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » blood
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic blood Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
fearing-laughter
since 2001-04-24
Posts 605
land of cheese (Wisconsin)

0 posted 2004-06-19 07:59 PM

my pain is tangible
i can feel it
coarsing sluggishly
through my veins
sitting heavily
in my stomach
killing me...
i can only cry out
with a scream
no release!
it's still so damn hard to breathe

"Be who you want and do what you will, in the end those who matter won't mind, and those who mind won't matter." -Dr Suess- (a brilliant man)

© Copyright 2004 bergundy - All Rights Reserved
fearing-laughter
since 2001-04-24
Posts 605
land of cheese (Wisconsin)
1 posted 2004-06-28 05:10 PM

meh okay so i just noticed i spelt 'coursing' wrong, and i feel like a dumbhead. lol if a moderator reads this, could you please fix it? that'd be awesome. thanks.

bergundy

"Be who you want and do what you will, in the end those who matter won't mind, and those who mind won't matter." -Dr Suess- (a brilliant man)

Sweetest Sorrow X
since 2004-01-19
Posts 146
From a cradle to a casket
2 posted 2004-07-04 03:46 PM

Very very Very good..the way it is worded is simple enoguh for someone to understand but the pain behind the words are so deep and meaningful that just by reading it someone could feel that same pain and yet enver understand as much as the poet means it to.. be his or her siffering is like no others..like a different world where everythig has lost meaning and we shall never know that world no matter how hard the poets words cry it out

Thats how I kinda feel about it.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » blood

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary