navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Perfect Family?
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Perfect Family? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Fleur
since 2004-04-09
Posts 103

0 posted 2004-05-09 09:29 AM

Perfect Family?

If you think your life sux,
then you haven't heard my story,
if you think your life is boring,
then you haven't seen mine.

My mother is weak,
my father is on bad terms,
it would be ok if it was for a while,
but after 16 years like this; i'm tired.

As a family, this hasn't worked,
and I can't stand it anymore; i'm too cooked,
still I wonder how I survived,
in all these years,
but still having left much to be desired.

Everyday a new fight,
new problems pop-up all the time,
I wonder why they're still together,
Their kids are going under; to them it doesn't matter.

Still, i'm allright, good at school,
like my older sisters; i'm cool,
try to take it easy even if it sounds messy,
we try to live and make life easy.

Without any support of parents,
we all are good childrens,
despite the way they are,
and try to keep us very far.

We try hard to stand away,
to not get effected,
'cause this is like a disease,
even when you try not to;
you still get in pieces.

Not only your mind and heart,
also your soul is in cancer,
'cause this family kills you very slowly,
they can have an effect on you,
so you may be very carefully.

- I wrote this, for a couple of days ago. I was totally getting crazy, so I try to calm down, and wrote this down, my feelings. Hope you liked it. Take Care... Fleur -

© Copyright 2004 Fleur - All Rights Reserved
sweet_cute_palestinian04
since 2004-04-11
Posts 418
Earth
1 posted 2004-05-09 10:11 AM

wow wow ,,,awesome..i thought i was the only one going through this....well sis take my advice..your family is the most important thing ,,dont you dare to mess with a guy because they will not stand u...but they will love u ,get it?> haha..well anywayz prove to them u can go to school , they can trust u and depend on u,,..sis  go read my other poems i had alittle while ago..u will find many as ur problems ,but sis we have to try and fight for what we are and stand for it.., Dont try to make it worse by bringing someone in ur life ,i think i know what u mean....believe me sis u will be sorry if u went with someone u love behind ur family's back...im a hijabi girl and i think u know that...soo dont give anyone the chance to  mess ur name up ..or dont give urself a chance to mess ur name up.,,[sharif] if u know what that mean..

well keep up the great work..
and remember ur the best of all,show  them.

love and respect

peace

A Friend's love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."

True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I'll be here."

Rommance_Touch
since 2004-05-07
Posts 97

2 posted 2004-05-09 11:22 AM

Hi Fleur...thanks for yr comment abt my poem Look, Smile, Appointment Then Meeting. i touched every word u had write, beside im a muslim guy. i knew a girl via net so i wrote
Unexpected Love poem c it, plz. i touched this girl who i knew her via net and she is ready to share me too but she afriad to miss her Parents i respect that, but i think we also can defense abt what we care and love and a same time without loss any terminal...
dont surrender easy and do it in a good way..

i hope u get what i mean

sweet_cute_palestinian04 O u just write a poems on a screen or feel what do u write,,,if u feel what do u write,,,so u have to know a meaning of love a love isnt just bet a guy and girl it between a human and his/her parents and so on,,,and it doesnt mean to defense abt one will lose the other

~~Rommance_Touch~~
   ~~G_W_5~~

Fleur
since 2004-04-09
Posts 103

3 posted 2004-05-09 11:39 AM

I actually thought I was the only one going through this... My family is killing me.. I can't stand it anymore.. I'm a muslim girl too, and I think you know how it's like to be one. I don't hate my family and I won't ever do anything to hurt them or anything like that. Sometimes it's hard to be me. The situation at home is getting harder, if you know what I mean. I had some exams last week, and the atmosphere at home,  had a big inflict on my tests. I couldn't make it, I didn't, sis... Rommance_Touch, I understand exactly what you mean.. Thank you both.. I hope you understand me, cause english is not my first language... I hope you understand. Take Care.... Fleur.

sweet_cute_palestinian04
since 2004-04-11
Posts 418
Earth
4 posted 2004-05-09 12:18 PM

sis,,dont listen to ro_touch..believe me sis......guyz dont know what there talking about i wish there were girlz  so they would know,,,if a guy make a mistakes its easier than a girl's mistake,,,dont take that easy.,....sis...try to get away from the most things u love and the most thing that ur family dont like u to be on...u get me?,,

no phones,no internet i think thats better...because inshallah im thinking about dc-ing my internet i want to look at school only and what i am doing in my family..having fun with them,,,being honest no more lies and tears over something that is'nt worth it ,,sis trust me..i know ,,,,i been throguh alot...well sis if u ever need anything i ll be here alwayz ,,dont forget that...well take care

love and respect
peace

A Friend's love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."

True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I'll be here."

Fleur
since 2004-04-09
Posts 103

5 posted 2004-05-09 12:35 PM

I agree with all of the things you said, sis. 'Cause it's true, that the boys have it much easier... Well, thank you for all your support!!! Love Ya, sis!!

Take Care!
Fleur

Rommance_Touch
since 2004-05-07
Posts 97

6 posted 2004-05-09 06:56 PM

Hi,,,,Fleur....why always a girls think they are the honesty and the guys are the wilds...really i hate to hear that...as there are a bad there are a good wheter guy or girl...and what Mistakes u talk abt Sweet are u talking abt the Body  touching mistake it has been done by both guy and a girl. A girl who gives a premission for it and on the other hand im a Muslim guy and i think all good muslim guys are...we dont touch we dont hurm who we love or even those in our life....we are allowable to touch when we get marrying

Beside im in love with SWEET but she just escape from the reality. she likes me and same i do but she afriad to be un-trusted guy. i excuse her and i will not compliment myself maybe she has never met a good guys in her life, and she mentioned before in her poem maybe she just saw a guys looking at her and say you have a(...) as she mentioned before...

Really i sorrow when had read her comment bc she wrote it like she hasnt met a good guys in her life...

although she was always saying she respect me....bc my way was so difference than any guy she met via net...which is a respectfull and a kind and a care...she feels what i feel but just she afriad to impact with the reality she afriad to mention she loves me...although she was saying she was think in me all day even while she was in a class...bc she felt there is a pure thing she have never  felt it before...

Note: she are going to dc-of online bc she afriad to meet me.

please comment that Fleur.
and i hope Allah to close us to the reality and truth

Rommance_Touch
since 2004-05-07
Posts 97

7 posted 2004-05-09 07:06 PM

Really her words get nervous me so much
try to get away from the most things u love
We without a love are nothing a love is a Gas of our life which makes us keep going with aim in life and there is a lovely one support me its like a cars need a Gas to keep pass through streets. but we have a feelings our Gas is special, we are human
and Fleur i havent ment to defnse your love to be fall in a sin with who r u loving or fight yr family in a bad way, but im asking to try as u could do to gain the both the Love And Family...and i think its our simple rights in a wild life...

i hope u understand what i meanFleur

Rommance_Touch
since 2004-05-07
Posts 97

8 posted 2004-05-09 07:23 PM

Hi Fleur sorry for much long reply but i wanna u feel what i said, plz my poems
Click on the links down
Unexpected Love And Look,Smile, Appointment Then Meeting

and tell me Fleur abt what i worte and what u had read above....

Fleur
since 2004-04-09
Posts 103

9 posted 2004-05-10 08:32 AM

Rommance_Touch, I understand you, and your poems. They're some how allways sad, because it's about two lovers which can't be together. .... I reallly didn't know that you were that guy SWEET allways talked about. Not to interfere or anything, but there's just something I don't understand; have you too met eachother? My situation is a little bit different, than yours. But I understand you both very well. - But you must know that it's hard to be a muslim girl in love.

But SWEET, you don't know how lucky you are to have this guy in love with you, he sounds really cute... I hope everything will go well for you two.
-Take Care... Fleur.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Perfect Family?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary