navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » good-bye
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic good-bye Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH

0 posted 2004-08-07 12:08 PM

free form good-bye poem to all my readers i will continue to read your words but i am afraid if you want to read mine you have to go to livejournal.com where my name is now nighttimesprit. keep up your writing even when it seems no one is listening because i promise you somewhere out there i will be reading what you write with respect, an open mind, a loving heart, and a hungy sprit. luv you all lots. later people
---------------------------------------------------
good-bye
what happens when what once held you so well turns its back and lets you down. whatever it is i will find out. because i have been set free. alone and afraid i journy to other places to see what reactions i get when my written word is not rejected. the time has come for me to say good by to the place i once loved. to the people who have followed my writing. it is time i journyed into the great unknow. because today i will grow up. and i will learn to rely on myself for satisfaction. though i will not write anymor words of feeling for you to read i will replie with wit and wisdom to what i read of yours. farewell sweet poeple i bid you a good day. and hope that what has become of my sanctuary wont happen to you.

ok people this is just my formal way of letting you guys know that i will not be coming back here to post my poetry. i will read yours though so dont lose all hope of never hearing from me again. later. adios. spritrider 87.

"I am the bringer of darkness. A shadow in the dark. I prey on the. The child of the lost souls. I hunger for the love of one unknown. The one to reve

© Copyright 2004 Jian Sterry - All Rights Reserved
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever
1 posted 2004-08-16 02:37 PM

godspeed, rider of spirits true
spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH
2 posted 2004-08-17 10:32 AM

thkanyou.

lost and afraid i am calling out to you light angel.

MGROVES
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2004-02-01
Posts 3802
california
3 posted 2004-09-07 06:26 PM

may your spirt fly
to the song your soul sings
and your heart will no longer cry

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
4 posted 2004-09-08 10:22 PM

Bye...i will miss your writing, and i will try to drop by that other site, and check out what work you post. You are an amazing writer....

Karissa

I ask why, but in my mind,
I find i cant really rely on myself.
~~~Linkin Park~~~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » good-bye

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary