navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Sorting it out
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sorting it out Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JenniferMaxwell
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-09-14
Posts 2423

0 posted 2008-06-04 04:51 AM

Rough morning, didn’t sleep well.  Kitty did it again in the middle of the night, knocked books off the shelves double rowed with have reads and must reads - a space saving concession, a downsizing requirement for exchanging three spacious rooms over the dumpster for a small tree top studio where only the birds can see through my window. Heaven, this quiet space filled with tropical plants, polished oak and a mind freeing minimalist approach, eliminating all clutter and the connections to places where I no longer want to go.  But snipping the threads to all that binds and confines is a process that requires cleaning out rooms in the attic of the mind where attachments, destructive and demanding go bump in the night, turning on strings of hundred watt guilty lights. One step at a time this overcast morning, clutching on tightly to a cup of freshly brewed coffee and a copy of Kumin’s Always Beginning.

© Copyright 2008 JenniferMaxwell - All Rights Reserved
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York
1 posted 2008-06-09 10:42 AM

Umm hun I suggest you try not having it in block writing makes it better to read but not so bad just a warning!!

Kate

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Sorting it out

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary