navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » the nightmare.. a ghost story
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic the nightmare.. a ghost story Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois

0 posted 2008-05-09 02:47 PM

Okay i know this isn't a poem but i wanna know what you thought of this nightmare i created.. honestly i had a nightmares about this.. i had to write it down to try to get rid of it.. so advise for the timid DON'T READ THIS! I find this very terrifying myself.. its hard enough to write this down.. and trying to remember this night mare so please DON'T READ THIS IF YOUR EASILY FRIGHTENED. well here i go

-------------------------------------------------
Among the cell blocks, the souls lays silent. Dead silent..
Here in this masoleum of darkness and horror a body lays.
Whom might this poor soul be?.. Ahh no else.. but yourself..your sheaded skin
You stare at your old body dirty and blood soaked.. but you look at your hands.. pure as white..
Ghost white..
Here the angel of silence talks to you in her timid voice.
Slowly driving you mad with her words..
Her words of horror and hate.
she says in that voice.
"reaf tsekard rouy ma I. dias gnihton, nekops gnihton luos a ruoY"
Wide eyed you scream. A horror well known. You run from your body. Chash against the bars. Your white wings slowly tearing before your eyes.. "epacse ot yrt tnoD!!!" Chains rattel and fly through the air. smog like hands grab your throught. The evil presence is finally here.. no place to run.. no place to hide.. the angel of silence is here to stay..ruin your mind.
--------------------------------------------------
I don't expect many people to read this. Hope you like good ghost stories.  

~Zach~

"Fate leads the willing, and drags along the reluctant."

© Copyright 2008 Zach Booker-Scott - All Rights Reserved
eternally_singing
since 2007-12-18
Posts 123
PA, United States
1 posted 2008-05-09 06:04 PM

Chilling. I loved how the angel of silence talks, however her voice, her words are enough to drive one insane. The only thing I got thrown off of was the word drakest -- darkest because the r got mixed up and with the word throught--- throat.

Got to say, thoroughly scary and it conjures up vivid images when read. Good job!

At night a candle's brighter than the sun

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
2 posted 2008-05-09 11:22 PM

Hmmmm...it reminds me of a book I read a month or two ago..good book, but i can see how this would be a pretty freaky dream.

{~~*~~}

{&]ebbing.away.from*my.pain.}}
{~Emily~}

wisdomofthesword
since 2007-12-17
Posts 224
the last place on earth
3 posted 2008-05-10 01:05 AM

chilling would be a good way to describe it it gave me a very vivid mental image I've seen myself dead well pics of myself in hospital covered in blood and I looked dead it was a really freaky thing to see I wrote a poem about it actually ne way this would be a really scary thing to dream about    

I don't care if you think I'm a fool but don't ever tell me so

Just.Another.Falling.Star
since 2008-05-08
Posts 422
Canada
4 posted 2008-05-10 10:56 AM

It seems to be coming out at you, like us as the readers are there, in that dream. Very good.

*Julianna*

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » the nightmare.. a ghost story

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary