navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Fatalism
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fatalism Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
KuruShio
since 2003-11-18
Posts 110

0 posted 2004-11-21 09:55 PM

These lives all open lies
No god hath spoken
They dreamt of night and died
Cut, bled, and broken.

She wakes with silver hair
Creeps in so silent. Death.
Eats my voice but I was there
Scream and rage lose all breath

Cold hands, feet like lead
Mocking voices, haunting laughter
No voice for the dead
How to hold my name hereafter

To dust to ash a soul like sand
Me? Hourglass all but empty.

Neither night nor day can give me purchase only purged dust on earth can avenge the worthless.  
KuruShio  (DeadlyBob)

© Copyright 2004 KuruShio - All Rights Reserved
green_itchy_stuff
since 2003-06-26
Posts 1929
New Caney, Tx
1 posted 2004-11-22 12:53 PM

I'm sorry, but maybe I'm a little too scattered to understand.  I'm not sure what the poem is about.  Could you explain it in maybe an e-mail or right here on the forum.  Got a good rhyme scheme going though.  

-GIS

Doing the same thing a million times in a row will definitely affect your head.  Read and pratice and read and pratice and read and prati........ead a

KuruShio
since 2003-11-18
Posts 110

2 posted 2004-11-22 01:30 PM

your right that it is scattered, i'm just rambling really, i havent had any logical flowing poetry in awhile.  i don't know what it is mabey its because i'm not depressed anymore but i just can't write like i used to.  this probably wasn't even worth posting.

Neither night nor day can give me purchase only purged dust on earth can avenge the worthless.  
KuruShio  (DeadlyBob)

silhouetted
since 2004-01-30
Posts 537
New Zealand
3 posted 2004-12-16 08:59 PM

at least your writing! good way to get it out... hopefully you'll be back in it soon.

LOR

you're the only one keeping me alive

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Fatalism

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary