navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #30 » to my angel
Open Poetry #30
Post A Reply Post New Topic to my angel Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
littlme26
since 2003-12-21
Posts 6
nc

0 posted 2003-12-21 12:07 PM

"Who would have guessed?"

I still can not believe, how far we have come.  I still can not believe, that now i see the sun.  I still can not believe it's laughter i now hear,
for it used to be the sound of just another tear.

Why this time have i not given up? Why this time I dont always look down, I look up?  Why this time Have I knocked down all the walls? Why this time do i walk instead of crawl?

For 26 years i fought and ran away, For 26 years I did all i could to stay away.  For 26 years i never let myself be free.  For No one ever loved me just for me.

You showed me how to care, you showed me how to love.  You should me I could be just like that beautiful dove.

Who would have guessed it was you i needed all along? Who would have guessed you'd move me like a song.  

Who would have guessed this girl I met by chance, would be strong enough to take that stance.  That  we together will not fail, that we together WILL prevail.

The simpliest answer is as I suspect you always knew, The one that would have guessed, would only and always be you.

"This is dedicated to my one and only true love amy. most of you have read her poems and know her as AIMSTER.  I thought this would be a lovely dedication to her as she has done more then i could ever say for me.  Im not a poet but tried my best.  This might be the only thing i write in here, i just wanted to dedicate something nice to her.  I hope so of you read this just to know how specail she is.

Thanks

© Copyright 2003 littlme26 - All Rights Reserved
ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
1 posted 2003-12-21 12:11 PM

Obviously,
Two special people here...
Love and Light to both of you
ThisDiamond

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
2 posted 2003-12-21 12:20 PM

This is lovely...I am sure Amy will cherish this.
~Smiles & Hugs & Welcome to Passions, Nancy~

~Let peace begin with me...    

littlme26
since 2003-12-21
Posts 6
nc
3 posted 2003-12-21 01:00 PM

Thank you sweetheart...You have moved me
beyond words with this. I know that the love we share is so beautiful and real, but I just never imagined in a million years I would be THIS lucky! You too have made all my dreams come true and I love you so very much!

Love always,
Amy

P.S. You ARE a poet...you wrote from the heart, that is what makes a true poet!

Aimster
Member Elite
since 2000-02-19
Posts 4297
Charlotte, NC
4 posted 2003-12-21 01:02 PM

ooops...i forgot to change names over lol.
Silly me...thanks again so much sweetheart!
this was beautiful!
love always,
amy

"When life gives you sorrow, may you experience the spirit of laughter"

ecrivan
Member Elite
since 2001-12-10
Posts 3923
my own state
5 posted 2003-12-21 01:49 PM

welcome to Passions and enoy your stay
stay firm, write and don't drift away...

[This message has been edited by ecrivan (12-21-2003 01:51 PM).]

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
6 posted 2003-12-21 01:53 PM

Hi, and Welcome to Passions.  We are glad you have joined our circle of friends, and family….

This is beautiful and so fitting for Amy....

please check your email for a special greeting

Kindly

Greeneyes~

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~
May the miracle of
Christmas touch your
life with special blessing

H A P P Y  H O L I D A Y S

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #30 » to my angel

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary