navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #29 » Wild Winter Woman.(For ARH).
Open Poetry #29
Post A Reply Post New Topic Wild Winter Woman.(For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-10-17 06:14 AM

Down many lonely roads i have wandered, but following in my steps is your love, my salvation.

Sweet little words of love, do i yearn to whisper to you in midnights waking dream.
Crushed crimson velvet of your bed of love, is where i will proclaim my devotion.

Dreams of you take me to depths.
Depths of soul, depths of life, depths of eternity.
Images of you walking slowly, dressed in black velvet, wild hair blowing free, silver moon and dark, dark woods behind you, as you walk towards my outstretched arms.

Glinting silver talisman, hanging around your milky white neck, picked out by the moonlight's silver dream stream.
Hot my heart beats, darkly brooding are your eyes, keeping me forever free, forever warm.

Snapping your fingers, luminous eyes appear from the dark forest.
Dark, black, prowling wolves, stand by your side, their mistress of the night forest, holds dominion over them.
Owls fly in silence to your side in nearby trees.

Together we walk the dark forests, under a canopy of stars and a hunters moon.
Ice carpets the ground as we enter your warm woodland cottage, our eternal and mysterious love keeps us warm, you close the door, outside it freezes.

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-10-17 07:32 AM

My love I will be your wild winter woman of love, your lady of spring, lady of summer, and fall...thank you my love for golden showers of love....through every season I will be your love...This one was filled with so much imagination....loved it!

xxxxxxx love ~ARH

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (10-17-2003 10:28 AM).]

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2003-10-17 08:05 AM

I love my wild winter woman...poetry written for you comes to me in an instant and my mind is filled with consuming passion for you my heart of gold...love..

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxx

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #29 » Wild Winter Woman.(For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary