navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Blended families...
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Blended families... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
minoune
since 2003-08-10
Posts 87
Canada

0 posted 2003-08-12 09:17 AM

Whoever thought that a child could not be yours because it was not born of you.. is wrong...
Whoever thought, that this child can not become a part of you... again,,, is wrong..
And whoever thought, that you cannot bond with them
Or talk to them
Or cry with them
or laugh with them
or sigh with them.... is wrong
Loving someone, and accepting everything about them, including their children doesn't happen cause we make it happen.. it just happens... its from within...
In many ways.. blended families are miracles... they give life once again to those who had a loss
and it gives them the chance to bond and grow and love even more, to build  memories, as they did before...
The only difference being, that its with someone knew... and with patience and understanding, a bond for life forms , tis true..
For when we give our hearts for love, we usually  give it all,
including the children , short or tall
Young or older, doesn't matter
They are our children, handed over on a silver platter..
and i will cherish them as if they were my own, because they are people too... and i want them to consider this their home..

Welcome to the family Amanda... *hugs*

© Copyright 2003 Diana - All Rights Reserved
Tequilia_Sunrise
since 2003-02-19
Posts 612
Lochalsh, Ontario, Canada
1 posted 2003-08-12 09:28 AM

Sweet, thank-you so much. Im glad to be apart of the family. my father means alot to me and you mean alot to him, and well that means alot to me. I love that you treat me as if i were your own, and not a stranger you are letting into your home.

Amanda

minoune
since 2003-08-10
Posts 87
Canada
2 posted 2003-08-12 09:32 AM

*hugs* my sweet Amanda....

minoune

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

3 posted 2003-08-12 10:12 AM

children are our future and responsibility...very much enjoyed this...amazingly done...thank you
minoune
since 2003-08-10
Posts 87
Canada
4 posted 2003-08-12 10:16 AM

thankyou so much.... its what was in my heart...

minoune

lilythumbs
since 2003-08-12
Posts 7

5 posted 2003-08-12 10:36 AM

This is very sweet, its great to see the good stuff like this. I wish the both of you luck
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
6 posted 2003-08-12 11:06 AM

lovely thoughts...

M

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Blended families...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary