navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » With You Every Step(For ARH).
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic With You Every Step(For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-09-04 05:03 AM

Live your life of beauty and kindess and know that all that you do is forever blessed by my all consuming love for you.

Every step you tread i will be with you in spirit, my thaughts will shine throughout my days, and be with you throughout yours, in everything you do.

My time is ahead of yours, i will prepare the day for you when you awaken from your dreams of wonder, nothing will interupt your love, like a guardian angel that walks before you, i will keep you safe.

I believe in you and our love so strong, your unconditional love is offered to me and my heart welcomes it.
In you and our sweet love i heave belief.

Switching off my light at night does not and never will, shut your image out of my mind.
Laying in darkness, my mind plays out scenarios of us together, and always love surounds us and always i see your happy smiling face.

I see you standing in the crisp morning light, dressed simply in jeans and t-shirt, love so strong brings a tear to my eye, my heart beats faster until it races.

Sitting, you sip tea and i look at you, looking at me.
Suddenly i touch your face with my hand and feel your warm, silky smooth skin, then gently kiss your cheek.
Lost in you i would be,nothing in the universe would matter in that perfect moment.

How we would love each other,touching gently, feelings of utter and complete love would pass invisibly between us.
In your heart, in your mind and never leaving your sight is where i want to be, permanent.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-09-05 07:10 PM

Permanently your love has been placed inside my heart...permanently by your side is where I long to be...your heart never ceases to amaze me....your words are so simple yet strong and passionate...I have etertained the same daydreams in my mind...just to share simple everyday experiances....simple love....

This was outstanding my love....your love is a treasure....one to keep forever!

xxxxx love your vermilion Queen

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-05-2003 07:11 PM).]

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2003-09-06 05:46 AM

Your love opens the door to my heart....and in my heart i bring out all that is good in me...you inspire that good...you will always be so special to me my sweet love...love...

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » With You Every Step(For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary