navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Swesome Life & Love
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Swesome Life & Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

0 posted 2003-07-17 07:42 AM

Oh the beauty of life writes from the essence of our failures
Rewarding our innovations completing our significant circles
To bear unflinching, what the heavens descend upon us, realizing
Each and everyone has a journey and allowing them so for no
One but no one is better or greater or more important then another…
Our poor worthless hearts…giving us courage to start again
There is nothing woeful which does not carry a gift
Even those who would lie and steal words to come close
Don’t ever trade your dreams, who you are or your course
Life giving us ultimate measures as to where and how we stand
In challenges…listening to almost everything and welcoming
A wild inter-relationship with information…within our destiny
Of choice, which is, what we achieve….not thinking ever once,
“What’s in it for me?” but to realize where you, love every second
In the hear and now, wishing to be no where else…but right here in the experience
Serving your purpose, will perhaps also help complete the great significance of others.
Completing your paths and perhaps loving people a little more then they deserve…remembering always nothing is by chance…there is purposes in each and every curve, which enables you far beyond human perception…where solitude can be a delicious fruit…remember,those who travel with another must sometimes wait until the other is ready and able to catch up, butthose who live alone…are not alone…but within the marvelous strength of a hero, who is not afraid but carries a gift of ability and freedom.Years of maturity whispering thoughts….and by God my thoughts are beyond any realm of Destruction…for nothing can take away those walks with ideas and dreams and the many answers to the whisperings of the wind….which speaks great volumes with
Attractive and moderate views…a willingness to perceive and allow within a right tune.
Love wants more for the other, then for itself, and understands when someone goes astray
Not taking it as a personal attack against their own home, but more so a very necessary path the other must take.Leave it be…understand, in patience and perhaps even a guiding hand…love are actions of truth and honesty, and wanting the other person to know and experience everything.

I've lost a love...but gained so much more...perhaps
now more so...the reasons...understanding....and acceptance of God's truth and light...Its time to go..
time to let go...time to grow and step out forward into today.

© Copyright 2003 Lee J. - All Rights Reserved
Seymour Tabin
Member Empyrean
since 1999-07-07
Posts 31720
Tamarac Fla
1 posted 2003-07-17 07:57 AM

LeeJ
You are a master of words. Enjoyed the read.

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

2 posted 2003-07-17 08:06 AM

Hi Seymore and good morning...thank you kindly for reading and commenting...so many say the same words as you...but I'm not...a master of words...it's what I believe, what my heart feels...knows, has experienced through the many losses and pain along the way.  But in those losses...there has been much change, and the realization of this life, it's ours Seymore, all ours...this life is amazingly perfected by a master hand...one of which is always there, right along side of us...inside and around.  I am not in the least a master at anything...not words....but more so...have been guided through many failures...but...refuse to let go of faith and joy for life...and the spirit of love that lives and is alive...no matter how negative the world may be and look at things...no one will ever drag me down to such disbelief.  God bless this world...may peace and courage..faith and hope always ring strong...and most of all, god bless our children.  
garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
3 posted 2003-07-17 01:36 PM

I've lost a love...but gained so much more...perhaps
now more so...the reasons...understanding....and acceptance of God's truth and light...Its time to go..
time to let go...time to grow and step out forward into today.

Lee, no-one but you and God know all that you have been through to achieve the strength that you have today. But, you do have it, my friend. This write makes that very obvious. Thank you for sharing your heart with us.  
Hugs  

"If I know there's no possible way I can change something....I push it to the back room
in my mind & slam the door on it." Gary~  Heart hugs, Ethel

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Swesome Life & Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary