navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » First Season.
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic First Season. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-07-17 05:24 AM

Grey mist hangs over the land, like dew jeweled cobwebs.

Emerald and old gold follow my footsteps.

Warm welcoming sun, shines down on the houses and people, surfacing from the dreamstate,black velvety cloak of midight.

Silence shattered by skylark, the day now alive.

Rivulets of running water clenses the senses, awakening the agile razor sharp mind.

Earth smells rise into nostrils like newly awoken demons.

Amber flowers fling open their petals, like outstretched arms of christians, praising the dawn.

Hot, misty headed days of summer, rapidly approach, like a ship breaking the horizon.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-07-17 05:46 AM

You are natures' poet, full of love for life, seeing beauty in all living things, through you, my eyes have been opened to the beauty I am surrounded in....people take nature and life for granted everyday,the best poetry is from you...your style, your gift, that is what makes you unique..and I wouldn't have it any other way! This is why I love you!

xxx love your Lady Of The Forest

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2003-07-17 05:49 AM

Sweet lady of the forest the reason i love you is for the kind words like this that you bestow upon me.....my heart is gladdened by them ....thank you my love.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxx

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » First Season.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary