navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Treasure Box Of Your Heart
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Treasure Box Of Your Heart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2003-07-02 08:15 AM

l

My king, my dear, darling love, love of loves, all that is true,

The heaviness I feel upon thy chest has my soul aching, longing to touch you,

Come tonight, meet me in the rose garden, where our love can bloom together with nature underneath heavens stars,

Take my love, hold it dear to your heart, we shall dance softly and slowly, thos moment of romance is ours,

Let me love you, let me sing my song of love for your heart, let me be the light in your eyes, the night in your dark,

Hold me close, stare deep into my soul, search me, know how much love I have contained there,

Touch my silky black hair with your tender hands, gently pull it away from my eyes, kiss me with all the man you are,

Fervently, passionately, I love you, every vein in my body is bursting with fire, my love for you, you have me devoted heart, my love does not expire,

nor will my body tire of your affection,

Of all the kindoms, all the happiness and joy filled upon the earth, my love for you is more,

Feel it in me, see it in me, touch me, love me, take my soul, my heart is yours, all yours,

I want tonight to last forever here with you, walking, talking, sharing our souls, you pull back my long hair, and place above my ear, a beautiful white rose,

As you hold me tightly inside your arms, I am one of the worlds most guarded treasures,

I could stand here in eternity wrapped deep inside your love, safe, loved, cherrished, and warm,

I love you to no end, my love, even in my death, i will love you more, our souls, our love will never depart,

If ever love was true, my love, is my sacred, devoted love to you, stored forever inside the treasure box of your heart!

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (07-03-2003 07:04 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
paladin
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-08-05
Posts 930
Pensacola,Fl.
1 posted 2003-07-02 10:02 AM

Enchantress has a friendy rival.You to seem to be in love with love.I find the emotion lve intresting but illogical.

paladin

....a knight without armor

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2003-07-02 03:48 PM

Beautiful romantic thoughts...James
papabear
since 1999-09-17
Posts 102
Atlanta, GA
3 posted 2003-07-02 04:03 PM

Beautiful write...
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
4 posted 2003-07-02 06:32 PM

Thank each and every one of you for your

sweet post, and taking time to read and

reply to my poetry!

James I can always count on you to be there reading and posting!Thank you!

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

5 posted 2003-07-03 05:29 AM

My sweet lady....my life..what love i have for you and this fantastic poem...oh my heart is so full of love for you..thank you...i will always love you...

Goldenrose.

BluesSerenade
Member Patricius
since 2001-10-23
Posts 10549
By the Seaside
6 posted 2003-07-04 09:28 PM

Your title says it all...
This is such a lovely poem.

Thanks for the peek inside your treasure chest.

BloomingRose
Member Elite
since 2000-08-09
Posts 3092
Florida
7 posted 2003-07-04 09:40 PM

If ever love was true, my love, is my sacred, devoted love to you, stored forever inside the treasure box of your heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very romantic poem!
Deb

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Treasure Box Of Your Heart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary