navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » His Painting Of Love (for GR)
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic His Painting Of Love (for GR) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2003-06-30 01:28 AM

Gently as I unfold each loving poem, within each beautiful heartfelt word, I see all the lovely pieces of me,

His tender hands, his passionate heart, an artist of words, useing vibrant colors of love, throughout different landscapes, to display me,
as his beauty,

His intense passion, his devoted love, creates a unique masterpiece, Inside his loving, warm hands I am his his clay,

With each word of love, I am molded, shaped, formed, his lovely poetry, places me above every valuable piece of artwork displayed,

I am his muse, his materpiece, his love, Vermilion Queen,He paints me beautiful, he paints with every hearfelt word, a slow gentle stroke,making all the colors of his love shine,

He is the poetry king of love,My poetry king, I am loved and created inside his beautiful world of poetry and rhyme,through heart,soul,and mind,

When his unique masterpiece is complete,When his beautiful heart is all poured out, passionately I am loved, brilliantly I am created, displayed, I become his Painting of love,

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (06-30-2003 02:09 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
1 posted 2003-06-30 02:00 AM

Silky Romantic Heart...James
timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough
2 posted 2003-06-30 04:30 AM

Bravo Romantic Heart
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

3 posted 2003-06-30 04:52 AM

I am your king of love as you are my queen,but there are far better poets than me with love poetry.....

Thank you for Your beautiful poem from your sweet loving heart...

Love froever..Goldenrose.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » His Painting Of Love (for GR)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary