navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Valley Of Love. (For ARH).
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Valley Of Love. (For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-06-25 09:41 AM

Soft is the rain that falls on and around me, i do not heed it, my mind is far away.
You i think about and only you, i see you across a sunshafted valley of wild flowers, newly bloomed, and run through the sweet scented wild air.

Breathless, i sweep you up off the ground and hold you tightly,crushing you to my heart.
Kissing you with fevered passion, i will always love you, i swear.

Walking in the wild woods, filled with the song of sweet and colourful birds, i lead you by the hand to our secret place of love, you most dear to me.

Writhing on a bed of gold,emerald and vermilion leaves,sweet love we make,sweet love we are.
Exhausted we lay looking up to the sky,the heaven of your face sets my heart free.

Queen of my day,my night,my everything, your love i will hold in my heart for eternity.
Dragons and witches i would fight for you, seas and oceans i would swim, just to look at your face.

Through the night i think of you,  you come alive in my mind,your dark eyes of sensual love makes my heart race.

Come to my bed, in the dead of midnight,hold me, cover me,smother me in your love.
Time stands still and we are immortal together, let us sleep under the millions of stars, you have my deep,dreaming devotion.

[This message has been edited by Goldenrose (06-25-2003 11:00 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
1 posted 2003-06-25 09:52 AM

Oh, if only my initials were ARH instead of simply EA...

I thoroughly enjoy the experience of reading your passionate, romantic and transporting words.

Love & Light,
EA (an ARH wannabe!)

QjQ
Member Elite
since 2003-04-18
Posts 3756
U.S.A.
2 posted 2003-06-25 02:36 PM

very nicely written,,
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
3 posted 2003-06-25 04:06 PM

Nice romatantic writing...James
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
4 posted 2003-06-26 03:11 AM

Breathless, i sweep you up off the ground and hold you tightly,crushing you to my heart.

I breathe heaveily upon your face,

Kissing you with fevered passion, i will always love you, i swear.
My passion is liken unto ten thousands flames buring, setting thy soul afire!

Walking in the wild woods, filled with the song of sweet and colourful birds, i lead you by the hand to our secret place of love, you most dear to me.

Take thy hand,sweetly kiss it, lead me to our lovers paradise, show me thy heart, thy passion, so sweet is thy love, so passionate, hot as the sun, but warm and tender.my love for you,my heart, body and soul surrenders......Love, Thy Vermillion Queen

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (06-26-2003 03:17 AM).]

garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
5 posted 2003-06-26 03:28 AM

How beautiful!! I can tell that she loves these poems of love, too!!
Hugs to you both     
Ethel

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
6 posted 2003-06-26 01:47 PM

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Valley Of Love. (For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary