navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #24 » Wonderlove, Wonderlove, Wherefore Art Thou Wonderlove?
Open Poetry #24
Post A Reply Post New Topic Wonderlove, Wonderlove, Wherefore Art Thou Wonderlove? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever

0 posted 2003-01-15 06:27 PM

Flash inspiration now oh wonderlove, just bring it down oh wonderlove,
And sing it loud oh wonderlove, oh wonderlove I love you.

Images become of me, and falling leaves encircle me, and sparkling aura curtains dance to the silence of this night.

Where have you gone, oh wonderlove, entrance me now oh wonderlove, where is God, oh wonderlove, oh wonderlove, I love you.

Seraphic song spellbindingly, retreats to heart gates openly, in lost and innocent reverie, dusk’s promise swirls the air.

Entangled, wretched memory, of battles lost inside of me, soaks me with rain of insane magnitude of lost forlorned.

Paint nerves upon my spine, ignore my self indulgent cry, and taste the salty tears upon the shores of these blue eyes.

It makes no sense oh wonderlove, Santana liquors, wonderlove, I spilled sweet and sour mix upon my old pajama pants, yes I did sweet cherry pie yup yup.

Ahhhh. Yes…Wonderlove.

Cell phones and slippers, and sheet-less beds and liquor, and Newport cigarettes and water bottles and Mercedes Benz Ford Taurus.

Wonderlove.

Tulip Lane in Ewing. Maple trees. Ben and Jerry’s. Joints. Corona. Mushrooms. Seinfeld. Leonardo Decaprio. A Beautiful Mind (ugh). Tattoos. The Beach.

Wonderlove.

Forests and coolers and empty beer cans and ciggarete butts and toothpaste and soap and showers and bonfires and toilets and red pubic hair and cologne and work and money and parties and clubs and panties and sex and drugs and loneliness and desperation and cancer and dying and funerals and gravestones and rotting human bodies six feet underground.

Wonderlove.

McDonalds. Cornfields. Corn Flakes. Roosters. Porky Pig. Betty Boop. Automobile. Long Sleeved shirt. Vodka. I drink vodka.

Wonderlove.

Happymusic. Canada. Shiny Happy people. Toronto. Candy kids. Stupid drug addicts. Trains. Jelly beans. R.E.M. Ha!

Wonderlove.

Say hello to the smiling sun.Watch where you drive. Keep working. Your marriage sucks. Pay the bills. Pay your dues.

Wonderlove.

We are all going to burn.

Sublime.

Bradley Nowell, rest in peace.

I have sent you nothing but angels, and I have placed nothing but miracles before you.

© Copyright 2003 Joseph Alexander Knob - All Rights Reserved
inkedgoddess
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-19
Posts 7392
Ohio
1 posted 2003-01-15 06:47 PM

wonderlove, o wonderlove
when will you return to me......
wonderlove o wonderlove
the taste of freedom that you bring to me.....
wonderlove o wonderlove,
the forbidden fruit of our lust hidden between the hot sheets
wrapped in joints, and wine , and MTV
wonderlove or wonderlove,
how i need a dose again of you

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
2 posted 2003-01-15 11:46 PM

(big hugggsssssssss) We have lost so many wonderful people recently, Bradley is definitely one of the overlooked geniuses as Maurice of the Bee Gees was a man I respected so much also who gave so much with his brothers! (sigh) May he always rest in peace, sweet friend, this is marvelous, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Joseph, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (01-15-2003 11:46 PM).]

EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever
3 posted 2003-01-16 01:56 PM

noah, what can i say? your the bet piptalk pal anyone could ever ask for!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #24 » Wonderlove, Wonderlove, Wherefore Art Thou Wonderlove?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary