navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » Another Conversation With God
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Another Conversation With God Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding

0 posted 2003-03-02 03:23 PM

Hey God?
Yes?
It's me again. Rhonda Joanne.
*smiling* I know who you are my dear.
Um... I know I haven't been the greatest person, but...
Yes?
Please give... no, please bring Will back to me.
I haven't taken him away from you.
Then why is all of this happening?
Many reasons.  You both need to know how much you love him. You need to decide if you're willing to live with his recklessness.
I love him.
I know.
I miss him.
I know.
I can't get through this on my own.
I know that too. Why else do you think I've made my voice heard over all the other noise in your world?
Is it truly darkest before dawn?
He's alive, isn't he?
Yes...
Well then?
And you won't take him from me?
I said I wouldn't. Let yourself have faith in me. Let yourself be a child for a while. I promise I'll get you through this.
Alright. Oh, and God?
Yes?
Does he know I love him?
Honey, he's fighting to live because he knows you love him. He meant what he said when he said you were the only good thing in his life.
Daddy?
Yes?
Hug me?
I haven't let you go since he went through that windshield.

[This message has been edited by Skyfire (03-02-2003 03:34 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 Rhonda Adolph - All Rights Reserved
Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
1 posted 2003-03-02 03:56 PM

Oh my dear.  My prayers are with you and your Will.  Joyce
Jason Lyle
since 2003-02-07
Posts 1438
With my darkling
2 posted 2003-03-02 05:32 PM

And my prayers also, this has touched like no other poem I have read.
Jason

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2003-03-02 08:57 PM

(big hugggssssssss) God Bless You, sweet Rhonda, my prayers go out to you and Will and know deep down your father will always love you to and will never forget you as he will always be in your heart and is guiding you with light! (wipes tears) This is very well-expressed, sweet friend, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Rhonda, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

GG
Member Elite
since 2002-12-03
Posts 3532
Lost in thought
4 posted 2003-03-03 05:24 AM

praying now for you.
This is deep and sweet. Its good to see you know that God is with you, and with Will. Never forget that this is truly beautiful

Always God's Girl, Alyssa

- And so it was that time stood still -
     (blink, breathe, stand, fight)

punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
5 posted 2003-03-03 05:51 AM

my dear rhonda i love you! you are my sister and i would do anything to change what is happening. just know i love you and i am hear for you.
Marshalzu
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-15
Posts 2681
Lurking
6 posted 2003-03-04 08:13 AM

This is such a wonderful poem
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
7 posted 2003-03-04 09:55 AM

Rhonda,
Very touching. I pray all is well. And bless your tender aching heart. Lovely write.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
8 posted 2003-03-04 11:28 AM

"...and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."

It's been a long time since you've shared your conversations here that you've had with God, but let me say, without a doubt that it is a most marvelous thing to know and to understand the voice of God as a Friend and as Abba (Daddy) Father as you have expressed here.... and, yes, he does have you in his arms as it is also evident by what you have written that he has the whole situation here in his arms as well. Very nice writing and I enjoyed your conversation with God very very much... and, to top it all off, I even saw Robin's name as part of your replies and that alone is an answer to my prayer.  God bless you and thanks again for stopping by.

-Bob  

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

9 posted 2003-03-04 09:14 PM

I write these sometimes... I think that God does speak to me through these kinds of writings, and even through writings not structured this way.. and I'm glad He does the same for you. He will hold you, my friend, and bless you and your love.

Oh, make me Thine forever
And should I fainting be
Lord, let me never ever
Outlive my love for Thee

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
10 posted 2003-03-05 03:44 PM

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.  I wrote that when I had found out that after doing extremely well Will had a seizure and went into coma.  I was at the end of my rope and I dont' think I have prayed so hard in my entire life. He's awake now, but as far as I know he's not responding to anything or anyone.  He was in Seattle until this past weekend, and they just transfered him to Vancouver, so I can go see him soon.  Thank you all again

Sometimes you find a friend where once there wasn't one. Sometimes you find a love where once there was a friend.

GG
Member Elite
since 2002-12-03
Posts 3532
Lost in thought
11 posted 2003-03-07 08:00 AM

you must be my neighbor practically.
I live in a small town just next to vancouver and go there everyday.
I'll keep praying for both Will and you, I know its hard.

Always, Alyssa

- And so it was that time stood still -
     (blink, breathe, stand, fight)

[This message has been edited by GG (03-07-2003 08:00 AM).]

Kielo
since 2002-02-11
Posts 1109

12 posted 2003-03-07 10:47 PM

Rhonda, this is so wonderful, and is moves me more than almost anything I've read. *bugs* You rock. Hope all goes well for you.

Kielo

I know only one thing, and that thing is that I know nothing.

Encarta
since 2002-02-14
Posts 101
My homeland is not of the world
13 posted 2003-03-08 11:03 AM

You'll both be in my prayers.  I'm sure God is already casting his healing hand upon him.  God be with you, as I'm sure he is.

"They do not love that do not show their love.”-Shakespeare

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
14 posted 2003-03-08 01:36 PM

Rhonda...I keep coming back to this..
having read it a few days ago.
This poem and you have stayed in my mind..
Just know you and Will are in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless.
~Hugs, Nancy~

~ Trace my body with your words..
And in doing so, you touch my heart. ~

[This message has been edited by Enchantress (03-08-2003 01:37 PM).]

littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
15 posted 2003-03-08 05:51 PM

Rhonda - this is just stunning - am sorry for your troubles but your writing and conversation with God is just inspiring - excellent - xxoo
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
16 posted 2003-03-09 02:35 AM

Rhonda, keep talking to him and praying and he will respond.  I am glad he is back here, and you can see him.  Take care and remember put it all in his hands - he will see you through it when you don't have the strength yourself.  

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Aretha Franklin  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » Another Conversation With God

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary