navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #23 » you
Open Poetry #23
Post A Reply Post New Topic you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
theSunflower
since 2002-11-17
Posts 11

0 posted 2002-11-17 10:48 AM

I love how I can’t help but smile when you look at me that way.  And I love how you can never remember what it is you want to say.

I love it that you can make me laugh no matter how bad I feel.  I love it that I never have to question whether or not you’re being real.

I love it when you sing and I love when you play your guitar.  I love the fact I don’ t mind the drive even if it is really far.

I love it that you read, and write, and draw.  I love it how your always home whenever I call.

I love it how your moods can change at the drop of a hat.  I even love it when you laugh so hard when you call me fat.

I love it that you hold me and squeeze me so tight.  I love it how when I’m with you everything is all right.

I love it when you get pissed and go on your stupid rants.  I love the fact I’ve never seen you in a pair of blue jean pants.

I love it that you never shave or worry about your hair.  I love that even when things aren’t “kosher”  I always know you care.

I love it that you like, movies, music, art.   I love it that you miss you too whenever were apart.

I love it how when we kiss you sometimes look me in the eye.  I love it that I got upset just because you said bye bye.

I love it how your always tired because you never sleep.  I love the fact no one else can touch me quite so deep.

I love your eyes your lips your dark curly hair.  I love it that I can’t help but grin whenever I feel your stare.

I love how you make up words and your ever present sarcasticness.  I love your touch but most of all your kiss.

© Copyright 2002 theSunflower - All Rights Reserved
regards2you
Member Elite
since 2002-10-01
Posts 3940
California
1 posted 2002-11-17 10:59 AM

Well, this is deliciousness at its finest....(one of my favorite words)

I love how you love in this poem.
It makes me smile......

Thanks for sharing it with us. Your second post. Again, welcome...

Warm Regards, Pat

..without surrender, be on good terms with all persons..
        "Desiderata"

garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
2 posted 2002-11-17 12:01 PM

the Sunflower, I liked this poem very much. I hope to read more of your writings.
Thank you for sharing your "love" with us.

"Love makes the world go around"
~~with love and hugs from Ethel~~

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2002-11-17 01:51 PM

(smiles) Awwwwwwwww, this is wonderful, sweet friend, to love the whole of someone is such a blessing and I wish this comfort to always shine between you and your love! (sigh) God Bless You, sweet friend, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

secretlife
since 2002-07-30
Posts 359
Grean Earth ,,,
4 posted 2002-11-17 02:32 PM

This is very nice..

Hugess
Secretlife,
(Easy come,,Easy go)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #23 » you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary