navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » More than you will ever know
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic More than you will ever know Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Song_for_Serenity
since 2003-05-28
Posts 97
USA

0 posted 2003-07-28 12:19 PM

Ahhh! Writer's block. I haven't really produced anything that I'm totally satisfied with for a while now. I think this will be the last poem that I post here. No worries, I'll still read all of your guys' stuff, but I don't think I'll be posting any more poems. It was fun while it lasted. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy!

Stealing glances of you
Hoping you can’t see
All of this emotion
Deep inside of me
Awaiting the night
Wanting you to love me too
I’ll look to the heavens
Wishing for you
I’m starting to love you
More than you will ever know

I’ve found my happily ever after
You’re my Prince decked in charms
Nothing feels more right
Than being here in your arms
Admiring everything about you
You’re funny, sweet, and kind
I feel a sort of serenity
Knowing you’re all mine
I’m loving you

There may be some trouble
Through the coming years
But the joy that we share
Will overshadow the tears
Not until we fell in love
Did I know dreams came true
I’m enjoying every moment
Spending forever with you
And I’ll always love you

~Angela
"Anything less than mad, passionate love is wasting your time...Life has too many mediocre things in it, love shouldn't be one of them..."

© Copyright 2003 Angela - All Rights Reserved
Lexy
since 2003-01-28
Posts 1038
California
1 posted 2003-07-28 01:15 PM

Why can't he know? I loved this. And thats weird for me, because I don't like love poems. But this was good. The guy I like..told me that he cares for me "more than I can say, and more then you will ever know." I've been confused since then...I want to know.
The title drew me to this..
I enjoyed.
~Lex

dertah
since 2003-06-18
Posts 584

2 posted 2003-07-28 02:31 PM

and the quote reviels how you really feel.  if youre going to stop writing because youre in love, then best wishes.  just hold on.
peachesNcream
since 2001-08-21
Posts 513
Ocean Of Tears
3 posted 2003-07-28 09:25 PM

The title was what attracted me to this poem. I like it lots, great work! ~Jess

PS- I'm sorry to hear you're leaving!!!

"At the touch of love, everything becomes a poem." -Plato

*Belabebeautiful*
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-03
Posts 696
washington, USA
4 posted 2003-07-29 12:51 PM

Grr..you evil woman! Your not going anywhere dammit!! hehehe...hey sweet heart, I really enjoyed this, the flow was off in a few places but I'm sure that's probably atrributed to the whole writer's block thing(and I feel you there!!) but I really really like this, I don't know..the honesty of it I guess...and I loved a line in there about the years to come, I'm glad your looking toward a future with him and I hope you two last a very long time(if not indefinitly, but not said to freak you out!)Anyways I'll probably talk to you later and convince you to keep posting cause I love reading your stuff!
~Live and Laugh~

The problem with resisting temptation is you never know if you'll get the chance again
~Bella~

kj
since 2003-07-28
Posts 15
Australia
5 posted 2003-07-29 03:59 AM

just tell him! this is a beautiful poem, keep writting! writers block goes away in the end just keep writing it doesn't matter if you're satisfied with it or not cause you don't have to show it to anyone
IndigoEve
since 2003-01-10
Posts 279
Etched in the illusion of time
6 posted 2003-07-29 08:42 AM

Ohhhh, I always read your work, but I never get the chance to reply! I can't believe that you're leaving. Yours is some of my favorite in Teen Poetry. If you truly ARE leaving...know that your work be missed dearly by me. I thoroughly enjoyed this one, and to echo everyone else, you should tell 'em.

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.--"Romeo and Juliet"

chicken
since 2003-07-27
Posts 44

7 posted 2003-07-29 11:20 AM

gr8 read/write, its obvious from this poem that writers block does go away so keep writin if this is anything to go by i think you have definetely got talent! =*)
Song_for_Serenity
since 2003-05-28
Posts 97
USA
8 posted 2003-07-29 03:08 PM

Awww.. you guys rock. No worries, it's not like I'm leaving the site forever, I just won't be posting poems. I might get back into it later, but for right now, I'm not really wanting to put writing up. Besides, I'll still be reading all of your guys' stuff. Thank you all for the kind replies. I heart you!
Sealed with a

~Angela
"Anything less than mad, passionate love is wasting your time...Life has too many mediocre things in it, love shouldn't be one of them..."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » More than you will ever know

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary