navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Is There A Reason?
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Is There A Reason? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lindsay
since 2003-03-26
Posts 59
South Dakota

0 posted 2003-04-28 09:39 PM

Is there a reason why we are living?
Is there a reason why some people are dead?
Is there a reason why some people are poor, and have to work hard to survive?
Is there a reason why some people have everything and never have to work a day in their life?
Is there a reason why some people have to suffer with pain every day in their life?
Is there a reason why some people are always happy and nothing every goes wrong?
Is there a reason why some people have lives that are so bad they turn to suicide?
Why are some people's lives so great, while some people have to deal with pain, depression, and suicide?
Is there a reason?

© Copyright 2003 Lindsay Strube - All Rights Reserved
punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
1 posted 2003-04-28 11:11 PM

i can tell ya yes there is a reason. i battled with kidney failure for 2 1/2 years and finally just had a kidney transplant. but in that 2 1/2 years i had 22 surgeries and i almost died. there is a reason just don't go looking for it. it will find you.
robin

hi my name is robin and i am addicted to poetry and men!
cody saw some pigs so he tried to fly but he fell and went BOOM!

sing'n fool
since 2003-04-17
Posts 82
Morris, Il
2 posted 2003-04-29 02:57 AM

There is a reason and it is an andowment of several differen aspects of life that has to do with things you can't control that determain if your life will be good or bad.  You can't control what cards you are delt in life...you just have to play the hand!

Sing'n Fool and J.D.H.

Be yourself.  Say what you feel.  Nothing is wrong. To your own self be real!!

FlyingCloud
since 2003-04-28
Posts 151
A little place inside my head
3 posted 2003-04-29 05:34 PM

There is a reason, but it is beyond us to even begin to comprehend why some things happen.

^~Whoever does not love his work cannot hope that it will please others.~^
Unknown

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
4 posted 2003-04-29 07:05 PM

a true reason of an individuals fates I can't be sure of, but there are a slew of circumstances that control it and sometimes they just don't seem fair...nice poem.

Jeremy

Be it in the truest form, or a desperate lack thereof, fail not to understand that the inspiration is love.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Is There A Reason?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary