navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » N E 1 in search for advice
Open Poetry #21
Post A Reply Post New Topic N E 1 in search for advice Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ZenYu
since 2002-08-06
Posts 1

0 posted 2002-08-06 07:42 PM

You are God's child, made in his perfect image...not for one second shall you doubt that your brothers and sisters around you are more of a person than you are...Because God see's all of his children the same.  He loves us and you very much, If you have sinned, and haven't found the the goodness in your heart, I want you to shut your eyes and picture god at your front door, he's knocking but wont let himself in, you have to let him in.  You must let go and let God, trust me.  If you let go, he has so much more for you than you imagined..you will never be sad, because he will have lightened every dark corner of your soul..If you are sad and crying while you aree reading this or happy and want some meaning in your life... please take this advice, not only will you find happines, but eternal life.

© Copyright 2002 ZenYu - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-08-06 07:45 PM

(big hugggssssss) Yay!!! Oh my gosh, this is such a spiritually captivating and beautiful debut, sweet friend, true wisdom fills your words and I believe in it too! I LOVE IT!!! Welcome to Passions, sweet friend, may you be inspired by all of us here as we will all be inspired by your lovely words! I can't wait to read more of your lovely words, sweet friend, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Zen Yu, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2002-08-06 11:31 PM

Welcome to Passions!  Please, check your E-mail for a Special Greeting!

Karilea
If I whisper, will you listen?...
I would rather be silent and write, than speak loudly and be bound

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
3 posted 2002-08-07 12:15 PM

I wanted to welcome you to passions, I look forward to reading more of your work...
Greeneyes~

The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind pretend I am weightless and in this moment I am happy

[This message has been edited by Greeneyes (08-07-2002 12:17 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » N E 1 in search for advice

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary