navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #20 » The Rain
Open Poetry #20
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Rain Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Words_of_Glitter
since 2000-10-25
Posts 90
USA

0 posted 2002-04-14 06:58 PM

Maybe we could step outside and play in the rain all day. Hold hands and dance and let the rain rinse away all of the bad things that I never meant to say.

Or maybe we could take a walk until we're both soaked clear through and you're only drowning in all the good things I've said to you.

Or maybe we should just stay inside and feel the pain we've inflicted upon one another. Realizing that our love is almost dry and we're just stuck in an endless cycle.

"Babies in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause babies.

[This message has been edited by Words_of_Glitter (04-14-2002 09:56 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 Sarah Morehouse - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-04-14 07:05 PM

(big hugggsssss) Oh Sarah, this is sooooo powerfully heartfelt, sweet friend, I hope you have talked over everything closely to each other and settled each others differences and now are able to feel for each other comfortably once more! (sigh) This is powerful, sweet friend, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Sarah, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
2 posted 2002-04-14 09:47 PM

The slings and arrows in the heat of the moment are often turned upon ourselves.
Deep and thoughtful. ThisDiamond

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
3 posted 2002-04-14 10:39 PM

very emotional write....well done
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #20 » The Rain

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary