navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #19 » Duh - dum Dactyl - for Kethry
Open Poetry #19
Post A Reply Post New Topic Duh - dum Dactyl - for Kethry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Silver Streak
Member Elite
since 2002-01-02
Posts 3625
FL, USA

0 posted 2002-02-23 01:50 PM

Duh - dum Dactyl - for Kethry

Wyzadown kryzafrown
Silver Streak of Silver Springs
Pens weird writs for you
Questions being.

Shezagel clyzanel
Newell Elsworth Usher
Loves all souls, free
In God's company.

Copyright: Newell Elsworth Usher
Silver Streak of Silver Springs, Florida
February 23, 2002

Sharing God's Love through perfectlovepoetry.com

Copyright: 2002 Newell Elsworth Usher

[This message has been edited by Silver Streak (02-23-2002 02:57 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 Newell Elsworth Usher - All Rights Reserved
Duncan
Member Ascendant
since 2001-08-07
Posts 5455

1 posted 2002-02-23 02:27 PM

Hmmm...are you related to doreen?  lol
Silver Streak
Member Elite
since 2002-01-02
Posts 3625
FL, USA
2 posted 2002-02-23 02:41 PM

Mmmmmm. I don't think so. But I'd love to have her as a sister. But I doubt if she would ever have me as a brother. I'm not good enough for a princess, like doreen.

((Duncan))
-newell

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2002-02-23 03:41 PM

WOW!!! This is a wonderfully unique poem, I love it, this has such an interesting style! I'm going to have to find out how to write one of these! This is wonderful, sweet friend, I love it!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Silver Streak
Member Elite
since 2002-01-02
Posts 3625
FL, USA
4 posted 2002-02-23 03:46 PM

Thank you sweet Noah for your loving thoughts. If anyone finds out how to do one of these, please let me know. I just tried to emulate Kethrey's wild form as I could not find a reference to this crazy wild scheme of hers. But isn't if fun? Kethry sure is a lot of joy!  
((Noah))
-newell

[This message has been edited by Silver Streak (02-23-2002 03:47 PM).]

Marsha
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-10
Posts 7423
Maidstone Kent England
5 posted 2002-02-23 04:40 PM

Newell darling boy Oh WOW when YOU write you really write, this is utterly utterly fabulous. This is so incredibly visual I love it love it love it,

I have my computer back only I don’t really know how long for, so if you don’t have replies from me you know why. It means Krissy is heading into PIP’s once again.

Now as for these Dactyls I do know that Nan (Pilgrimage) is an absolute whiz at them she is stunning in her ability to write the most bemusing and convoluted poetic forms.

Thank you for your compliments about my Krissy, I suppose I should be grateful she doesn’t write poetry at all, in fact she doesn’t write anything. Creative writing was her least favourite subject, so she’ll stick to being an audience. An appreciative audience. And you’re right I do love her very much  

Love and warm stuff
As always
Mushy

To give light to them that sit in darkness..... to guide our feet into the way of peace Luke 2:79

Silver Streak
Member Elite
since 2002-01-02
Posts 3625
FL, USA
6 posted 2002-02-23 07:45 PM

Marsha darling girl. Thank you for your loving praise. I am deeply honored by your kind appreciative words.

Glad you got your computer back, if only for a short while. Although it sure was fun reading Krissy's wonderful responses. She sure has your loving soul. And mark my word, she WILL soon be writing poetry. Her Way!

She is probably just like me. I can't stand those Creative writing classes where they tell you how to create, that is,  unless I teach 'em, LOL… Once Krissy learns to just do it HER WAY, without the class rules, her little loving soul will take off and soar into the heavens, like her Mum!

She is a wonderful appreciative audience, and she is you, darling girl. How could she stay away from writing poetry?

I love you, Mushy. And I love Krissy, too. You two are both absolutely wonderful. Absolutely fantastic. I send you each a kiss, XX.
((Marsha and Krissy))
-newell

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #19 » Duh - dum Dactyl - for Kethry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary