navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #17 » You Chose
Open Poetry #17
Post A Reply Post New Topic You Chose Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
amerijuanican
since 2001-12-11
Posts 12

0 posted 2001-12-13 03:32 PM

So what do you choose?
to win or to lose?
to wrong or right?
           to run or fight?
Or maybe dream about what you could have been
  Where you might-would or should have did ?
Maybe deep down you realize, but your eyes disguise
the demise and harden your heart with the mys and the lies.
  You won't qualify with pride inside, you cry, your spirit dies, so many wonder why, but the truth can't hide
  The shame, the shame, they found out your game, but your never to blame, always remain the same.
  How did it creep back in? Your heart tainted with sin, you hope each day's the end. you lose aGaIN

© Copyright 2001 amerijuanican - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2001-12-13 04:15 PM

(big hugggssssss) Oh my, I know just how you feel, for the guilt and blame will always remain with us unless we open ourselves up to love and hope, and whenever we sin, we must seek penitence from the Good Lord above and take it off our chest and bathe ourselves in His forgiveness and unconditional love! (sigh) Sooooooo wonderfully expressed, sweet friend, your words speak so wonderfully! (kiss on cheek) You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

mirror man
since 2001-01-08
Posts 814

2 posted 2001-12-13 07:29 PM

I like this.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #17 » You Chose

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary