navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I thought i knew
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I thought i knew Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
IKNAP
since 2002-05-19
Posts 47
Torrington, Connecticut

0 posted 2002-08-06 01:23 AM

bare w/ me on this one...

I thought I knew you inside and out. I thought I knew your every thought. I thought I knew every move you made. I thought I knew every word you spoke. I thought I knew what was best. I thought I knew how to control you. I thought I knew how to run your life. I thought I knew what i was doing. I thought I knew, I think I was wrong.

"The Fat Man Walks Alone"

© Copyright 2002 Betsy Brigham - All Rights Reserved
anya
since 2002-07-27
Posts 393
London, UK
1 posted 2002-08-06 05:41 AM

liked this, not too sure about the format of it but still i can really relate to what you are saying
anya

Kevin
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-11-02
Posts 729
Torrington, Ct, Usa
2 posted 2002-08-06 09:20 AM

TORRINGTON!!!!!
wow thats 3 people now....scarey were taking over this place

good thoughts, I like the way you put I thought I knew what was best in the middle of that, I actually liked the format for some reason I think that thoughts like that should be streamed together, just fix that lowercase i, it's bothering me  

p.s. hi bbriggy I snooped your email

[This message has been edited by Kevin (08-06-2002 09:22 AM).]

LCBS
since 2001-11-29
Posts 532
Connecticut
3 posted 2002-08-06 11:35 AM

Oh no Betsy, your cover has been blown!

The format made it unique from everything else that is posted here...I liked it!

call me

~Lisa

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I thought i knew

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary