navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » life
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lilibeelee
since 2001-07-12
Posts 143

0 posted 2001-07-12 10:53 PM

life is so frustrating and i dont understand it
Im sick of people im sick of their #*(%t
sometimes i wonder if i died who would really care
I know not alot of people, noone ever notices im there
It feels like iam alone it feels like noone understands me life comes up and throws
some tuff stuff our way I just want to kill my self today
Why Do i have to deal with all this pain
i just want to go somewhere where noone knows my name
I dont know what is wrong with me i dont know why im feeling this way
I just want this pain to go away
It feels like noone really understands the way I feel
life sucks its reality its happing its real

© Copyright 2001 Lisa - All Rights Reserved
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
1 posted 2001-07-17 08:49 PM

Dealing with the pain is what you strong and understand the meaning of being happy.  Harm for one's self should never be an option.  Actually, just go ahead and throw it out the door.  Believe me, we all have a place in happiness.  It will some soon and you're not gonna want to miss it.  
Thanks for sharing

hi Sweets, Lizzy, Kris, Ina, Erin, Erica, Minna, Kit, Kamie, Javi, Jenn, Sharon, Nan, Cawlee, Cherish, Ashley, Sara, Justine, Leah, Jess, Kimmie, Mare

Spice
since 2001-04-13
Posts 1266
Resting in my cardboard box.
2 posted 2001-07-18 12:19 PM

I completely agree w/ Acire on the "Harming one's self isn't an option..." bit... He's right.
And the line that said "i just want to go somewhere where noone knows my name"  reminded me of cheers. hahaha... That damn theme song got in my head.

ANYWAY- I liked this alot. You expressed your feelings well. Pain sucks- stay strong.  

[This message has been edited by Spice (edited 07-18-2001).]

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 posted 2001-07-19 02:49 AM

I hope all gets better for you. This poems really displayed a lot of power.....I enjoyed it.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Somewhere out there a cow is laughing at you

TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
4 posted 2001-08-13 04:12 AM

Alright listen I know the exact way you are feeling and it's not worth killing yourself over.Even though I have a ton of friends I still feel lonely all the time and I know none of my friends understand the way I'm feeling.No amount of popularity can make a person feel better because they have to make themselves feel beeter my knowing that life really isn't that bad!I hope evrything is better and keep up the awsome work.
    Lauren

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 posted 2001-08-14 03:48 PM

Stay strong.  I understand that dealing with so much pain is unbearable when it's constant.  It's very hard... but you CAN get over that pain.  Just keep your head high, and talk to someone about it.  Things can only get better, I promise.  *hug*
Stay strong.  And smile for me  

--Marie

You think yourself a failure, but perhaps the biggest loss is winning.

zarina
since 2001-05-19
Posts 180

6 posted 2001-08-14 05:21 PM

well. guess I know kinda how you feel... stay strong, will you? It will get better. even if you don't think so now, it will. I can promise you it will.   And the poem... it's good.

I am always myself. Isn't that enough for you?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary