navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Wind
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Wind Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CwboyAtHeart
since 2001-04-14
Posts 541
Selah, WA, USA

0 posted 2002-01-06 03:45 PM

Okay...  I wrote this one a few weeks ago...  It's like, the shortest one that I've written, and definitely not my best, but oh well.  Maybe sometime soon I'll get around to making it longer...  Let me know what you think.

WIND

I sometimes feel
As if I am the wind
I always seem to be there
But I'm rarely acknowledged

- Cody -

Note To Self:  If Pigs Can Fly, So Can I!!!

If someboy laughs at me, does that make me funny or just plain stupid?  

© Copyright 2002 C.K.N. - All Rights Reserved
Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
1 posted 2002-01-06 04:36 PM

Hi Cody,

I did enjoy your poem, not your best but still good. keep on writing.

Regina

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
2 posted 2002-01-07 02:08 AM

I kno how you feel...amazing job experessing yourself and extremely impressive how you pact so much feeling into so few lines hehehehe good job !

ShE'S nOt ThE kInDa GiRL..WhO lIkeS tO tElL tHe WorLd AbOuT tHe Way She FEEL'S aBouT hErSelf...ShE tAkEs a LiTtLe TiMe In MakIn uP hEr MiNd..

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
3 posted 2002-01-07 08:20 PM

Cody! Dude! I don't think that you need to lengthen it particularily. I personally think it is good the way it is! Yay for you!

You know you're Canadian when if something's broken, the first thing you ask is if it can be fixed with WD-40 or Duct Tape

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Wind

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary