navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Complete Stranger
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Complete Stranger Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Spine Grinder
since 2000-10-28
Posts 1127
Standing In Silence...

0 posted 2001-12-14 04:06 PM

So much anger,
Flowing through my veins.
You're doing it again,
you're causing me pain!
Why are you doing this?
I thought you loved me!
But after what you said,
you must not be.
You need to shutup and listen,
'cuz I've got something to say.
I don't know what I did,
or what's making you act this way.
But it needs to stop,
I cannot lose you.
I loved someone before,
but I lost him too.
I won't let that happen,
you mean so much!
But all this anger,
it has me in its clutch.
I can't change the way i am,
and I can't change the way I act.
But I do love you,
and that's a real fact.
My heart's full of emotions,
while my mind's full of anger.
Now you're talking to me,
as though i'm a complete stranger?......

~If u luv something, let it go,if it comes back 2 u, its urs, if it doesnt, it never wuz..~DMX

© Copyright 2001 Staci Weidner - All Rights Reserved
[Ice Box]
since 2001-12-13
Posts 21
Canada
1 posted 2001-12-14 04:49 PM

Spine Grinder  

This poem was full of pump. I suppose it is safe to assume that you were angry and hurt when you wrote this?  
Sometimes, when people say "I love you", it doesn't necessarily mean that they love you for who you are in here *pats heart*. They say actions speak louder than words...well, when it comes to love, actions SHOULD speak louder than words. If not? Well, something isn't right.

"But it needs to stop,
I cannot lose you."

Sometimes we need to let go for a bit, take a step back, and analyze things. "Don't summarize, analyze!" as my English teacher likes to say. But, I realize this isn't English class. Here's the part where we ask all the "What if..." questions. Yes yes, cower in fear, but really, sometimes it's the only thing that helps us make the right choice. The "Why" questions help us dig a little deeper into the situation, and sometimes, it gets us no where. But at least we can predict future events. *Gets all psychic on everyone* Hehe.
If the other is acting like you're a stranger, maybe he's not acting...assuming it's a he. Maybe you are becoming a stranger to him? I don't know, and I don't want to make any assumptions, but that's all I will offer.

Sorry for the long response. Hehe. I guess I got carried away, but I hope everything goes the best way for you!  

[Ice Box]

Frigid.

sweetlilangel
since 2001-12-05
Posts 26

2 posted 2001-12-15 09:36 AM

Hey hun this was great. I know these situations are hard but we are in this together no madder what happends i'm here for you always. I love ya so smile~Cassi

Don't be sad because it's over smile because it happened!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Complete Stranger

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary