navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I Would Give Anything!!
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Would Give Anything!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
luckyducky_505
since 2001-04-29
Posts 53
Kentucky, USA

0 posted 2001-10-20 10:11 PM

I would give anything to be infront of you all,
To have people envy me in everything I do,
I want to wear the skirt and shake my little rump,
But most of all I want to be the one doing all the jumps.

I can yell with all my might,
And soar above the sky,
I can and will with stand the test of time,
I will pay 1000 dollars to have a year in fame,
But most of all I'll go against everybodies wish,
I'll be the cheerleader of all times,
I'll prove my mom all wrong,
I'll make the squad and I'll become the popular one!!

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love

© Copyright 2001 Tiffany L. McDonald - All Rights Reserved
AngelShell
since 2000-03-01
Posts 446
not heaven nor hell so...
1 posted 2001-10-20 10:27 PM

It's good to hear that you have that determination and that courage...that's a rare thing to find these days, normally when people get told that they can't do something they sulk in the corner wishing that they had the guts...you have that...go for it!
Good Luck!

~I haven't memorized all of the cute things to say but I'm working on it~

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
2 posted 2001-10-20 11:04 PM

Yay you!!! Just remember that determination and drive, and you will be able to achieve anything you want in life!!! Yay!  

If you define cowardice as running away, tripping and screaming at the first sign of danger, then yes, Mister Brave Man, I guess I am a coward.

Missthang
since 2001-07-03
Posts 103

3 posted 2001-10-22 12:56 PM

i admire your positive attitued. it's so hard to keep going and "live your dreams" when everyone else is saying you can't do it. i just wish i had the strength to do it. you go girl! and i hope you prove them all wrong! :-)
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
4 posted 2001-10-22 10:50 AM

Awww cool. Good luck with that!!  

"I want love on my own terms; after everything I've ever learned. Me, I carry too much baggage..."

Suga_Baby
since 2000-08-06
Posts 380
Maine, USA
5 posted 2001-10-22 04:10 PM

This is cute   Being a cheerleader myself, I can say that cheerleading isn't always easy-- practice, practice, practice! If you can, get together with a girl whose done it before and have her help you a little. If your friends and family really don't believe in you, that is BS... totally WRONG... You can achieve what you believe! Practice hard and good luck! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or anything  

Suga

"A dream is a wish your heart makes while you are fast asleep."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I Would Give Anything!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary