navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Its been a long time
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Its been a long time Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~gretchenp34~
since 2001-10-08
Posts 46
Ohio, USA

0 posted 2001-10-08 04:34 PM

Its been a long time
since Ive seen that smile
but it was worth that wait-
all that while.

I want you back,
once again.
You are just different
from other men.

Its the bond
that we've always shared.
Its back again-
so I know you still care.

Our eyes lock-
two hearts become one.
On my list,
you're second to none.

We'll be together
soon another day.
Love always seems
to find its way.

hey everyone im new here!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2001 Gretchen - All Rights Reserved
Marshalzu
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-15
Posts 2681
Lurking
1 posted 2001-10-08 04:44 PM

May I be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of Pip, I hope you have a good time here. This is a great first post, I hope to see more of you posting here  

Oh and if you just want to chat/spam goto discussions at the top of the screen and then to teen chat  

Zu

"Ph33r Me I eat N00bies Ph0R bReakFAsT"
- Replying might be your only hope of getting noticed -

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
2 posted 2001-10-08 06:26 PM

Well WELCOME!!!   nice to have you with us   I liked the very much, great first post. Do be sure to check out teen chat to get to know the gang in there its crazy fun!   Please check your email for a special greeting!   ~SEA
NathanS
since 2001-09-27
Posts 106
CA
3 posted 2001-10-08 07:03 PM

Blast, i wanted to be the first to respond to such a good poem! =P
Well, im the third... nothign wrong with third i suppose  
Welcome to passion!

-Nathan
~this is where my actual signature would go~

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
4 posted 2001-10-08 11:47 PM

WELCOME TO PASSIONS!!! It is so great here, just beware of... me. I love rhyming, and I'm REALLY impressed with yours! Great first post!

If you define cowardice as running away and screaming at the first sign of danger, then yes, Mister Brave Man, I guess I am a coward.

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
5 posted 2001-10-09 01:07 PM

WELCOME TO PASSIONS!!!

Glad to see you've decided to join us here in Passions for Poetry.  I do hope you enjoy sharing your poems and reading other's poems as well.  This is a tightly nit family and you are always welcome with open hands.  If you'd like to get to know the other members of this forum, you can go to "Teen Chat" which is located at the "Discussions" forum.  Hope you enjoy this place as much as we all do.  Again, I welcome you  

hi Sweets, Lizzy, Jesa, Ina, Allysa, Marie, Erica, Minna, Kit, Kamie, Javi, Jenn, Sharon, Nan, Cawlee, Cherish, Chelsea, Baker, Leah, Jess, Kimmie

cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
6 posted 2001-10-10 03:23 AM

LMFAO @ the tight NIT family!! *scratches herself like mad*...aw man that was  a really good belly laugh..

Welcome to PiP Gretchen!!

i liked the first post from you lots. its sad, but good nonetheless   i look forward to more of your poetry--remember this is the NIT family...we're itching for more!! ( lame i know but i couldnt help myself   )

The day I stopped loving I died.

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
7 posted 2001-10-10 11:50 AM

Welcome to Passions!!  

Love does seem to have a funny habit of making it's way through anything. it's a nice first post that has obviously receieved a warm reception.  
Remember to post as often as you reply. In doing this, you'll make a nice name for yourself and no one will want to take your legs.   jk, jk.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to many more.  

~AF~

"I remember the days when I was so eager to satisfy you"
Nelly Furtado - On the radio

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
8 posted 2001-10-11 02:06 PM

I know that im a little late but WELCOME TO PASSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope your enjoying it here so far...i enjoyed your first poem..i cant wait to read more from you   Keep on postin and welcome!!!

Charisma
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 2000-09-30
Posts 5906
lost in blue pages
9 posted 2001-10-11 03:01 PM

Welcome to passions, and I like your poem very much, looking forward for more

Charisma

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
10 posted 2001-10-17 12:19 PM

Welcome to Passions. I enjoyed this first post and surely hope to see you post more of your beautiful work up in the forum.  

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Somewhere out there a cow is laughing at you

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Its been a long time

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary