navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I don't know
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I don't know Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
XFalloutX
since 2001-05-13
Posts 31
NC

0 posted 2001-09-23 01:10 PM

My heart has been broken
If it can be healed
I don't know
What she did
Can be forgiven
I don't know
The pain she caused
Can be forgotten
I don't know
I am so confused
I don't know what to do

© Copyright 2001 XFalloutX - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2001-09-23 01:14 PM

wow,
I felt this
you are doing an amazing job of writing it out.....let it pour....hugs, SEA

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
2 posted 2001-09-23 01:15 PM

Well sit down, clear your head of all thoughts and your area of negative energy and THEN think about what to do. It is obvious that you're in pain and you can only clear the pain when you have a clear head.

Take care and thanks for sharing.

~AF~

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, merry, merry king of the bush is he. Laugh! kookaburra LAGUH! Kookaburra how gay your life must be.

chasing rain
since 2001-05-15
Posts 737
Canada
3 posted 2001-09-23 05:30 PM

Aww..Pat...NO! *big hug*
The pain...
The anguish...
*sigh* I'm here for ya, kiddo.

++ Leah ++

Va pensiero sull' ali dorate...

[This message has been edited by chasing rain (edited 09-23-2001).]

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
4 posted 2001-10-08 10:20 AM

I agree with Lizzy.  Now is not the right time to think of what to do.  Clear your thoughts first.  Hope things work out.  Thanks for sharing

hi Sweets, Lizzy, Jesa, Ina, Allysa, Marie, Erica, Minna, Kit, Kamie, Javi, Jenn, Sharon, Nan, Cawlee, Cherish, Chelsea, Baker, Leah, Jess, Kimmie

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
5 posted 2001-10-08 11:34 PM

You know what I find works for love problems? Chocolate. It really does work. My guy friends say it works too. Just sit and veg out. It'll be okay, everything will work out (you probably didn't want to hear that, did you?)

If you define cowardice as running away and screaming at the first sign of danger, then yes, Mister Brave Man, I guess I am a coward.

NathanS
since 2001-09-27
Posts 106
CA
6 posted 2001-10-08 11:42 PM

A lot of stuff happens in life, but the majority of what happens is most likely love related and painful. It especially stinks when you lose someone you cared for (i have had it happen, it made it worse thinking on who i lost her too). But i must say, the best thing to do is to look on to the bright things. Think of all the fortunate things that happened, and think of what good came out of the relationship- what you learned. I personally never tried the chocolate thing, but as my saying goes:
"After an earthquake, theres always an aftershock. The question is, how big?"

The earthquake is the breakup- that can't be controled, but the aftershock is how you feel aftwards, that can  
Good luck man, hearts break, but they also heal- and when they heal, it makes them even better  

-Dreys
I am a flying patato

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I don't know

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary