navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #13 » What Must I do? Tell me. And I'll do it, by God's Grace.
Open Poetry #13
Post A Reply Post New Topic What Must I do? Tell me. And I'll do it, by God's Grace. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

0 posted 2001-04-13 01:29 PM

If I give you just caus to wear make up, shave, and dance before me naked , then do so. For I will never coerce you.
Otherwise, just tell me. And if it will prevent you from leaving, I myself will dance before you shaven painted and naked. Nothing will be hidden.  My absolute all I will shake for you and you alone to see.  Must I prostrate to my absolute degredation complete humiliation and total  shame? Well, if I've caused you to endure such , very well. For I am not at all proud. For Pride goeth before a fall. And I will walk not a mile with you but twain, in your shoes , also. For Mars cannot live with Venus. Yet Mars would lose his will to live withou her. For anybody can be cold. It is the special ones who are warm. Lord take even from this Mars the cold stony heart, an in it's place put the warm heart of flesh as unto that of Dear Venus.
Amen!

© Copyright 2001 lordmakemeweak - All Rights Reserved
Kay
since 2001-04-13
Posts 70

1 posted 2001-04-13 02:07 PM

This was a good read but I got lost. Could you work a little with the formatting of it? I just meant break it into shorter sentences for the reader so he or she will get the most out of it.
Enjoyed

[This message has been edited by Kay (edited 04-13-2001).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #13 » What Must I do? Tell me. And I'll do it, by God's Grace.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary