navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » help, how do you put pic in post?
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic help, how do you put pic in post? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Hardkore
since 2001-01-31
Posts 33
San DIego, California

0 posted 2001-01-31 05:27 PM

help someone please

Passion fuels my love
Passion becomes consumed by love
Without my love I become passionless

© Copyright 2001 Garrett Megaw - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2001-01-31 06:04 PM

Go to Member's Area.....
should be at the top of yer screen....then use logic and find the place where it says UPLOADING yer PHOTO or something like that
then click that and follow the guidlines.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

2 posted 2001-01-31 06:47 PM

Just like any html
[img source="where your pic is"]
replace [ w/ < and ] w/ >
Just my guess
but this wont last and you shouldn't post stuff like this.  Just ask ppl via ICQ or email.... or in a diff forum that is made for this stuff.
~Jason

"Every body has their destiny...
I'LL CHOOSE MY OWN
~Hatebreed~

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
3 posted 2001-01-31 07:28 PM

If you have any questions, they should be posted within the Q & A Forum, as this Forum is reserved for poetry. I've deleted the 2 test posts for you.

I'll lock this, and if you need further help, you can e-mail me directly or post a new question under the Q & A Forum off the main Passions Forum screen.

To have your personal photo show on your originating posts (picture of your face), you need to go to the "Member's Area" (button on upper left corner of screen). Once there, you will see various information, one of which is "Upload Your Photo". Just follow the instructions from there.

If you're wanting to just post a picture within your poem or responses, when you are typing your text, scroll down below to where you normally click on "Submit Reply". Just beyond that is a little box that says "Quick view help", "Available Smilies", "Available Images", "HTML Help" etc.  Click on HTML Help and look for the section on inserting images and icons. It explains this well there.

Hope that helps!  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » help, how do you put pic in post?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary