navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » i loved you
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic i loved you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PRiNcEsS4LyFe13
since 2001-01-24
Posts 5

0 posted 2001-01-25 08:35 PM

I loved you, Now you hate me,You want me dead,
What if it came true? Would you be sad?
Would you even care? Should i kill myself because of you? Should I??? Have you realized how much i loved you? But you hate me, you want me dead, should i die because of you?

© Copyright 2001 PRiNcEsS4LyFe13 - All Rights Reserved
DreamerGrl27
since 2000-10-29
Posts 142

1 posted 2001-01-25 09:48 PM

I'm sorry that you're going through this, I kinda went through the same thing last year. And I dont want to assume anything because I dont know anything about your situation... but i honestly dont think he wants you to die. People say that "no man is worth your tears," and I really believe that. And if no man if worth your tears then he is definetly not worth your life. People can be so blind sometimes, that they dont even realize how much you love them, no matter how many times you tell them.  I dont know what else to say, but I really hope everything works out okay.
Fearless_Angel
since 2000-10-03
Posts 57
Calgary, AB Canada
2 posted 2001-01-25 10:33 PM

Hey there...
    I know you won't believe me when I say this, but look I know exactly how you feel. Although I don't your situation, I feel your pain. I'm going through a bad depression right now and have to see a counsilor every week and I alwayz mentally slam the door in his face because I ask myself what does he know about me. Why does he suddenly care so much? But I do realize that life is a gift, and no matter how down you feel, there will alwayz be some good things to live for even if it sometimes doesn't feel like it. I'd like to try and help you and maybe we can survive this togehter...miah ICQ# is 64399384 so gimme an "uh-oh" aiight? Or my e-mail is Fearless_Angel@hotmail.com so drop me a couple of lines...Thankz, best of luck.

Lotsa Love,
Angel
xoxoxo

sorry I had to edit your reply a bit Angel, we can't allow profanity even w/ asterisks substituting some of the letters...hope you understand  

[This message has been edited by acire (edited 01-26-2001).]

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
3 posted 2001-01-26 01:47 PM

I'm sorry to see that you're hurting so much right now.  I don't understand how you can say that someone wants you dead as you've said.  If this person actually said it, he then doesn't even respect you at all.  This person is not even worth your time.  Let nobody make you feel less that what you really are.  You deserve the best as everyone else does.  Good luck and if you need to talk to anyone, all of us here in Passions are open ears.

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
4 posted 2001-01-26 04:10 PM

This person doesn't deserve you. One day you'll see how much more you're really worth. Good poem. And keep writing, it's totally theraputic.
xoxo
Jenn

"A person can never get over a broken heart if they aren't willing to let go of all of the pieces."-- ??

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2001-01-26 05:43 PM

This was great but real sad. I hope all is well and if you ever need somebody to talk to then we are all here, I'm here. Welcome to passions and I hope you continue to post more.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » i loved you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary