navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » don't know what to call it
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic don't know what to call it Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
katherine
since 2000-06-10
Posts 365
Canberra Australia

0 posted 2001-01-24 09:27 PM

ok well i haven't written anything in a while and this is really bad so oh well.

'Well this is what life is about' she asks her marster.
'To live in fear while others live in luxsury. to be treated like a slave and being told how useless you really are. Is this the way i'm surpose to lead my life? well i refuse to let myself be treated that way'.

These were the final words her marster ever heard her speak. For when she had finished her speach, she slammed the door to the big wide world shut her on one side the marster on the other. Thus breaking the young man's heart.

He had lost his only true friend and only love he had ever had. Of course she had not known this. For this is just another tragic love story.

In about a year she will return. Return to tell him the truth about her feelings. That she loves him, but alass it will be to late. For he will be dead.  

© Copyright 2001 Katie - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2001-01-24 09:42 PM

This was a nice one by you. I hope to see more. A wonderful tale.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

anomaly187
since 2000-06-15
Posts 284
San Francisco,CA,US
2 posted 2001-01-25 12:01 PM

hey i thought this was great...i don't think i've seen this kind of style from someone at passions. great work

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » don't know what to call it

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary